• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion 10 Special

@Waifu

After see again the video of Rom's attack I know why the changes of the speed.

Not matter what picture we use for the angwhatever, it would be all similar, but this doesn't happen with the time.

The time can varie depending from where we chouse it, it can be like mine or it can be 0.82 sec, and since it jump from a space view to the phoenix taking the attack, it would give us various results. 0.7083257051 c should be the lower if we don't use 5.12 sec, and we shouldn't use it as the moment when Rom calls it.

Don't know when you are going to see this so I put it here now.

If you are here then why don't you speak?

I would let it how it is as isn't a speed problem but because there is a jump in the animation and the safer to assume is the 0.70 c.

Btw we can say goodbye to the scaling chain

Me and Matt are the only ones to agree with the usability of the planet bust

It had a perfect spot in the scaling...

I think the people will call it inflated as it was moving from before your calc and since the distance is mostly equal but not the time, is not going to be accepted. And I don't want your first calc to be rejected.

Here is the promised picture to make you feel better.

Mqdefault (1)
And another one because I wanted to surprise you and because you are my waifu.

Maxresdefault (33)

You know that she want it badly.

RKGenki said:
Btw we can say goodbye to the scaling chain

Me and Matt are the only ones to agree with the usability of the planet bust

It had a perfect spot in the scaling...
Don't worry, we will manage to find another way if it's necessary. I wont give up, and I know that you won't do it as well. As long we work together we will find that way.

Remember that you aren't alone.

But still the problem is how to scale it

It's not a part of the main series

And Hyperdevotion happens in a different dimension

Now the most we have for the lowest level for the HDD forms is... upward scaling from baseline 5-B... and it's sad...

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
If this one is being discussed then that one will get a kick in the Maxresdefault (33).
This one was more a joke to make you smile by the way.

Why sad? Would be funny Rage Face White Heart vs Poker Face Saitama? Just look their faces together.

Back