• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion 10 Special

Well yeah of course. What you talking about? I have counted the messages from 1 to 8 and I have the most.

Thanks I guess.

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
What you talking about? Andika CL atmadja was the one who created the first of these threads.
Don't forget that it was a consequence of my thread about Kurome's world rewriting feat :V

@lex I'm sure-r than sure.

Lowball Estimation: 12 - I counted each distinguishable sound I heard from the slowed down clip.

Highball Estimation: 22- I followed the fast rhythm of the attack when it was played at normal speed, and slowed it down a little bit when playing back the slowed down clip.

Anyway, the attack consisted of [Insert low/highball here] hits within 1.39 seconds.

Now, if you would be able to find out the distance between each slice/hit from each sphere to the other in her attack, we can use the above information in connection with the distance found to find out the speed of her attack.

@Genki You, you... You- I don't exist to you now? (Oh wait, it's because I transformed the last thread into a Dragon Ball s*itstorm wasn't it...)

Thespeedforce21 said:
@Genki You, you... You- I don't exist to you now? (Oh wait, it's because I transformed the last thread into a Dragon Ball s*itstorm wasn't it...)
Oh no not at all, I'm in vacation that's why I'm not so active

Extra Info:

Lowball: 0.1158333333333333 seconds per hit. (1.39 / 12)

Highball: 0.0631818181818182 seconds per hit. (1.39 / 22)

No: "Attack Speed: The speed at which an attack moves. For example, X character is hypersonic, but he can do an attack that is a natural beam of light, the speed for the attack is different from the speed of the user, hence the attack would be lightspeed even if its user isn't."

Okay...? This isn't making any sense. Is Rom controlling the beam, or physically attacking? I honestly cannot tell and I'm tired as hell.

(Edit: Unintentional Rhyme)

Rom is calling, or summoning, the attack, so I can angwhatever the distance from the screen to the planet to get a distance and use the page to know the time and that way get an speed.

You are tired of this of tired in general?

Welp, you seem to know what you're doing and you actually know what Attack Speed is, so I guess I'll stay out of this one?

Tired in general. :p

1. Sure, just leave the message here and I'll read it as soon as I get up.

2. "I do what I want" - I've learnt that from the best. (Not you Alex, I'm talking about Eggboi. Baka.)

Can I tell you in spanish? It would be more easy for both, if spanish is your native lenguage of course.

StareStareStareStareStareStareStareStareStareStareStareStareStareStareStareStareStareStareStareStareStareStare

It shouldn't be that hard to make those profiles, unless those lazy asses didn't make a proper job.

I'm fine with whatever we decide.

Back