• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion 10 Special

Excellent, now you can delete that "Add pictures to the characters under "Pages i created" section of my profile".

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, dunno probably cause im tired.

But I'm still only going to play it when they're away...

Nep Thonk
Btw I think I'll like MegaTagmension and Action U purely because they're action games... And we all know that I really love Arkham Ci-

Whoops, did I say something?

That is one of the reasons I don't like playing the Neptunia games in front of family. ^

And I said I'll most likely LIKE Megatagmension and Action U because they are both action games.

I can't believe this... This is NOT happening!
~ Goku (Pre-Namek Explosion)​
Misleaded Kurome
TraumaIF

(I honestly never thought I'd see the day where Iffy, let alone ANYONE would be comfortable walking alongside her.)

I need to get into GMOD/SFM, so that I won't have to use Photoshop for my own sh*tpost memes (that involves our fav characters) that I share with you guys.

Back