• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion 10 Special

What you want it to mea

Baka. And now I want to see that... b-but I'm still not interested. B-Baka

Don't try to change the true meaning to something I want, what you wanted to say?

Baka the father of your children. You will love it

>See the calc

Ah, people is talking, I too carefree to check it bef...

>Read "because I'm dumb"

The funk?!

FemaleSnarlingIndianhare-size restricted
Not on my watch, and of course not with my waifu.

But that's what I wanted it to mea

You're not enough of a Tsundere to be baka'ing me. A-and i-it's not like I'm a Tsundere, baka! Yay. baka

I posted in the wrong part, I'm dumb Baka

They're trying to discredit the feat *insert sad Rom

I baka whatever I Baka. Baka.

Spanish Baka.

I understood this one since it's similar in Italian, aka vacca. Italian Baka

Go to baka the father of your children.

Italian bakax, understand that one then.

You are just like this because you can't admit that you don't trust in my.

I'm doing that, baka.

... Then I will give you not just me but everything. Starting now: any other thing to Calc?

Because Baka.

Maybe Cave's light speed attack can be considered consistent so we can give everyone SoL speed? Remember that we already have other SoL attacks, various faster than the eye attacks and a lightning speed attack (all from statements tho)

Then bakax untill you give me an answer.

You have a link of the attack? Because if it's like Rom's then nobody gets sol, and if they can scale then I only agree in combat speed, not speed for everything. Those statements are the problem, I don't really trust when everything comes from statements, I prefer an at least from a calc then likely the statement.

Okay. Baka.

Nope, I'll probably need to record it as iirc it isn't a skill but a combo finisher. I know, but it's not like we have a lot to go by

I'm having second thoughts about using the b-word as I did earlier.

(Literally anything I say to my real life friends gets meme'd to sh*t, thank you guys for following the same trend)

Then bakax you will be, waifu.

I think that I have some bullet time Nepgear, I need to look at it again.

@peedforce

Endure it.

Please! What are you doing? Genki! Come on! Don't leave me with him... I'll do anything!... You want your laundry done, I'll do it! Help out Noire? You got it!
~ Joker​

Ok.

The thing is like this: you have an speed of 100 m/sec, that's your normal speed.

Speed: Subsonic

But you have an attack, named x, that have the speed of lightning then:

Speed: Subsonic, Massively Hypersonic+ Attack Speed with X

Since you have an attack with that speed but you can't reach that speed you yourself, it can't be scaled to your normal speed, so it need to be specified than that speed is only for that attack.

Just watching the cutscenes for the first Neptunia game on PS3 so I can get immersed into ze' world of Gamindustri. Because... y'know...

@Fellow Chosen

Since it's already started there go on, I still don't what to think about it. It isn't happening but the enemy take the damage in any case, so yeah.

@peedforce

Ok, I personally like more the original than its remake when story respect, it's more deeper.

Back