• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well,let's do this! An fight between an night-themed character with edgy design,who would win!!?

"Why not formatting this?" Because i'm lazy,gonna format this soon. -~-

-Magical Girl Kazumi is used

-Speed equalized

-Both in character

-Both have knowledge each other

-Place located in Seikan Tunnel: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seikan_Tunnel

-Win via anything!!!

Hyde Kido (BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle, Character Select Artwork)222
Kazumi magica fan colouration by phoenix saturn-d4adcw4

VS

Battle Theme

• Inconclusive: 0

I am still waiting for the guy who put Low High on the file to tell me where it came from.

Kazumi has the AP advantage because she scales above Elly who is casually as strong as Hyde.

Dunno who wins yet

The creator of Hyde page is inactive again,then again there is two more UNIEL expert who maybe still around.

Well,let's continue the debate.

EDIT: Nvm it's comes from an guy name Sigurd-sama,guess i will remove the question.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I don't even know yet. I didn't know it was on the file until recently.
Me neither. The only thing I can remember off the top of my head to support the low-high regen is a scene in Chronicle Mode where one of the characters says that they can go all-out with their abilities and not kill other In-Births. But, that scene also suggests that the Hollow Night itself supplements their EXS and helps them heal.

I'll need to go back to Chronicle Mode and recheck.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
I am still waiting for the guy who put Low High on the file to tell me where it came from.
Wait,so Hyde low-high regen is lie?
Ah, I added that as it came to my attention that in the Chronicles mode, I think either Linne or Hyde's scenario specifically(I'll re-read to be certain), it's brought up that Inbirths actually have a healing factor that much like their general powers such as speed, power, and EXS-ability it's potency depends on the amount of EXS stored within their vessel or is available in the general area.

The basic logic behind it being the more EXS available the less 'human' an Inbirth becomes, becoming increasingly more primal, insane, violent, and Void-like in nature not only mentally but physiologically. As a trade-off however they become significantly more powerful. Take Byakuya... Or better yet, Hilda, as example, who as an existence is walking an incredibly thin between Inbirth and Void currently, but is regarded as the strongest Inbirth by pretty much everyone in-universe and utterly trounces the entire cast in her arcade mode when she's serious.

That said, the point is that, all Inbirths, including Hyde have Regenerationn, but how potent it actually is is entirely dependent on the EXS available to them so I felt ranging it low to high would be the most appropriate.

I do hope this helps somewhat.

@Sigurd-sama

Yeah,make an revision thread about it,then after the majority agree you can add this.

Regardless,what do you think about that,Dragon?

Veloxt1r0kore said:
@Sigurd-sama
Yeah,make an revision thread about it,then after the majority agree you can add this.

Regardless,what do you think about that,Dragon?
You do you.

Back