• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hybrid vs Hybrid - Indominus Rex versus Avinychus

EmbalmerMaster9000

VS Battles
Retired
Transparentindoboi
Avinychuszoomed

o╠Âh╠ ╠Âg╠Âo╠Âd╠ ╠Âi╠ ╠Âh╠Âo╠Âp╠Âe╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âi╠Âs╠Ân╠Â'╠Ât╠ ╠Âa╠ ╠Âs╠Ât╠Âo╠Âm╠Âp╠Â

The freakish mish-mash between a tyrannosaurus, velociraptor, carnotaurus, rugops, giganotosaurus, majungasaurus, cuttlefish, tree frog and a pit viper gets into a physical disagreement with the freakish mish-mash between a dilophosaurus, carnotaurus, baryonyx, utahraptor and a pegomastax.

Battle takes place in a park; there is no food (meat) located anywhere and there are plenty of hiding spots for the dinosaurs to utilize (assuming they are large enough).

Neither side gets preparation time.

The avinychus is an adult.

Both dinosaurs start 500 meters away from one another.

"omg you killed my barosaurus now i'm gonna get you with my kaiju quetz": 0

Was a hybrid dinosaur before Dinosaur Simulator could catch up with em': 0

Back