• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baoh vs Composite Human

Baoh-ASB
CompositeHuman

I╠ ╠Ân╠Âe╠Âe╠Âd╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠Âa╠ ╠Ân╠Âe╠Âw╠ ╠Âc╠Âh╠Âa╠Âr╠Âa╠Âc╠Ât╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠Âs╠Ât╠Âa╠Âr╠Ât╠ ╠Âs╠Âp╠Âa╠Âm╠Âm╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âs╠Âo╠ ╠ÂI╠ ╠Âc╠Âa╠Ân╠ ╠Âf╠Âe╠Âe╠Âl╠ ╠Âl╠Âi╠Âk╠Âe╠ ╠ÂI╠ ╠Âc╠Âo╠Ân╠Ât╠Âr╠Âi╠Âb╠Âu╠Ât╠Âe╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âw╠Âi╠Âk╠Âi╠Â.╠ The Doress (or Judas or whatever its called) Organization hires Composite Human to hunt down Ikuro and Kurime in exchange for a large sum of money.

Speed Eqalized.

Takes place in Yoyogi Park, Tokyo, Japan

Baoh and CH start 15 meters apart.

CH has all his weaponry up to 9-B

Composite Human: 6 (Boogie, Pixel, Junkoposter, Wok, Marquis, Final)

Baoh : 1(Smashor)

Battle Theme

I'm going to go with Composite Human, High-Diff.

Bee Stings can end the fight and would be very dangerous for him, but I imagine CH can stealth and range spam much more effectively. Being an extraordinary genius, he'll very quickly be able to figure out Baoh's lack of intelligence and also determine melee combat is not a good idea. From there, he can remain at a distance and shuttle down Boah with various chemical weapons, explosives, and guns. Meanwhile, CH completely resists Baoh's strongest attack, his electrical shock, but is certainly smart enough to bait Baoh into spamming or relying on a move that does little damage via faking injury/pain, seeing that Baoh isn't very smart.

CH via range, versatility, and intelligence.

Considering that Baoh can tank a shotgun blast to the chest, I feel like Baoh could land a fatal blow before CH could with 9-B weapons, especially since CH is a glass cannon here. My vote goes to Not-Kars.

Shotguns seem to be rated as 9-C.

9-B weapons includes stuff like this, this, and this. Hell, Flamethrowers are 9-C.

There's also the other stuff like various chemical weapons which don't really have a tier. They can directly kill, or in the case of stuff like tear gas or smoke grenades disorient and allow CH to make an easy shot.

Back