• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HxH Speed Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
The feats need to be checked, recalced and then approved if you want to be applied.

So i have to make a blog here and have calc group members check it?

If the OBD have accepted the calculation, it should probably be fine to use.

If it has not been accepted, you preferably need to post it as a blog, give credit to the original calcer, and ask the calc group for help to evaluate it though.

It's been accepted in the OBD, Both Iwan and Lina checked it, Final result was mach 83 if i recall correctly.

Wouldnt a bit more characters get scaling such as knuckle,Shoot (Fought youpi)

Killua blitzed youpi

Morel fought against Pouf

Cheetah(or whatever his name is one of chimera commanders) easily outspeed Knuckle

Zeno/Silva (Found Cheetah to be no challange and Silva attacked him before he could react)

Chrollo(Fought Zeno/silva

ShrekAlmighty said:
Wouldnt a bit more characters get scaling such as knuckle,Shoot (Fought youpi)
Killua blitzed youpi

Cheetah(or whatever his name is one of chimera commanders) easily outspeed Knuckle

Zeno/Silva (Found Cheetah to be no challange and Silva attacked him before he could react)

Chrollo(Fought Zeno/silva
Not an expert on HxH but that seems reasonable to me.

If you write a list of all the exact page names/titles for the profiles that you need unlocked, I can use a script to handle it.

Ok i will mention everyone that scales (Out of those that currently have a profile on vs battles wiki

knuckle,Shoot (Fought youpi)

Godspeed Killua blitzed youpi

Chrollo(Fought Zeno/silva)

Feitan(Fastest of the Phantom troupe)

Zazan(Fought feitan)

Damn HXH verse lacks a lot of characters here im gonna make a few in the next week or so

Computer keeps messing up ;_____;

Make the changes for me plz @ShrekAlmighty

he got obliterated there and Chrollo wasnt moving a lot

Hisoka getting upgraded would make most get the upgrade as even Gon Before Greed Island arc was able to evade him and Give him a solid punch

Okay. I will lock the HXH profiles again.

No,That calc is completely wrong since Pitu didn't blitz Kite we literally saw that he react to her speed

Ryope said:
No,That calc is completely wrong since Pitu didn't blitz Kite we literally saw that he react to her speed
We didn't use reaction speed for the timeframe, go read the thread.

What do the rest of you think? Should I close this thread, or is there anything left to do?

Antvasima said:
What do the rest of you think? Should I close this thread, or is there anything left to do?
You can close it Ant, there's nothing left to discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back