• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hunter X Hunter vs Seven Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.
EmperorRorepme said:
True NNT has superior range. Monspeit has flames that can travel hundreds of miles. King has his Lances and stuff. Most of HxH will be ****** but none of them resist Nanika's wishes though. Her wishes are at least cross-continental if not higher.
Yeah if they use Nanika in the first place If she happens to ger caught in a huge AOE blast then the entire verse has no chance from then on.

Also erases? what is the best showing of her wish granting? cause I dont remember EE but then again I have not read HxH recently.

EmperorRorepme said:
There has been no EE. It's just used in various practical ways not offensively. I'd say the best showing is removing Gon's Vow.
So what is so good about her, the best showing she has I am sorry to say is nothing special, we might as well say prince authur stomps via chaos.

Her reality warping. Nevertheless she's stated to have limitless applications of it and can "do anything".

She hasn't done anything special because no one has wished for anything of the like. Lifting a Vow is pretty impressive to if you've read the Ne page.

EmperorRorepme said:
Her reality warping. Nevertheless she's stated to have limitless applications of it and can "do anything".
She hasn't done anything special because no one has wished for anything of the like.
That is called an NLF, there are multiple characters with reality warping and we dont assume they can "do anything" regardless of statements, feats are what matter.

There's a reason why I put it in quotations. Don't strawman.

There's an absence of feats so statements is all we have.

She can also induce instant death and manipulate probability from what we've seen. Lifting a Vow is basically nullifying Law Manipulation.

EmperorRorepme said:
There's a reason why I put it in quotations. Don't strawman.
There's an absence of feats so statements is all we have.

She can also induce instant death and manipulate probability from what we've seen. Lifting a Vow is basically nullifying Law Manipulation.
How can I strawman you if I literally quoted what you typed......

And we dont use the statement to go with: "well she can do anything".

Also there is no absence of feats as shown above and as you yourself have shown.

SpookyShadow said:
Well, she can turn someone to droplets of blood by thinking
more useful but The Ruler would likely mean it has no effect on DK and Ban would just regen. and even then it is likely one person at a time. meaning they srill get blitzed.

Yeah, considering the range and all.

I was just talking about how their individual ability will interact with each other.

more useful but The Ruler would likely mean it has no effect on DK and Ban would just regen. and even then it is likely one person at a time. meaning they srill get blitzed.

No merely the consequences of one wish would result in instant death for tens of thousands. Actually wishing it should be much higher.

Awful abuse of NLF with Aluka's ability, to say she could instantly kill someone who's shittons stronger is a reach. What's this nuking from a far argument? Why should anyone nuke from afar since the strongest Hxah character wouldn't survive a rock thrown through his head

As I said before. What exactly can nen crush do here?

Anyone with Mid or higher regen neg the death unless it's been shown to work on people with that degree of regen.

Edit:

Thisa goes for Alluka's death as well.

the only real issue i see if that cat nen beast , it takes the life of the killer and gives it back to the user but elane can bypass that since shes immortal now

@Calaca The thing is, most Hax take too long to activate in a battle where their opponents have such a great speed and range advantage. Sure their are a few Hax that Sins can't block unless verse equalized, but the same can be said in reverse. Fodder demons are a huge threat to HxH due to how they just steal souls and the stronger ones like Melascula is pretty unimposed in this regard.

The Calaca said:
I'm not talking about the rest of the details.

I'm just supporting that a 10-B with Death Hax can kill a 3-A without resistance.

As far as this thread concerns, I think this is a stupid matchup and very one-sided.
Nah NLF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back