• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hunter X Hunter problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not how it works, real lightning is only MHS and not MSH+. The electricity showcased/thrown by him was calced at considerably less than MHS in the Narutoforum.

It is real electricity anyway, since it absorbs electricity and then returns. And actually, depending on the conductor, electricity can have relativistic speeds. MHS + is a good lowball since no one on the back managed to deviate yet and the medium of driving was the air.

Antvasima said:
We count lightning as low level MHS+ in this wiki, based on a university study. We differ from the Narutoforums regarding this point.
I thought there was a calc on here that puts electric discharges at like mach 1.

See here for our standards: Lightning Dodging Feats

We count any electric discharges that have comparable or greater energy than real lightning as having comparable speed.

Antvasima said:
See here for our standards: Lightning Dodging Feats
We count any electric discharges that have comparable or greater energy than real lightning as having comparable speed.
So do you know if the velocity of the leader from electric discharges is relative to the voltage of the discharge? And how do you determine the voltage of someones eletricity based powers without explicit in-universe statements?

Our best math expert DontTalkDT made a long evaluation regarding the subject, and determined that this standard was essentially correct.

If lightning discharges can cause destruction on this level or harm characters with a comparable or higher level of durability we generally have to assume that they contain comparable amounts of raw energy. It is far from a perfect system, but it is what we have to make do with.

Hisoka, Zeno, and all of the stronger or comparable Spiders, for example.

But I am no HxH expert. Help would be appreciated.

I would say Uvogin, Phinks, Feitan, Nobunaga, Machi, Hisoka, Illumi, Chrollo, Silva, Zeno, Razor, Ging, Zazan. Pouf, Kurapika.

I think that's about everyone with a profile who scales.

Maybe godspeed? Forget but did killua not do fine when fighting youpi and kite would maybe scale he did fight pitou despite outcome being kinda bad for him. (He got stomped but he did make pitou fight for awhile). Kurapika maybe?

Okay. Let's wait for some more input before we start making changes though.

Speaking of Killua's Godspeed, when Gon launched his final Jajanken it created a really huge explosion that Killua would either have to tank or outrun. Any thoughts?

He dodged. Must have.

The jajanken would have dusted him and factoring killua did not tank on panel and had godspeed on already man. Occam razer dictates he dodged.

Well, when you have decided which characters that should logically scale, please remember to make an effort to handle the editing in a proper manner, i.e. to include tier, attack potency, striking strength, and durability in the revision for each page, and to maintain a proper grammar and structure.

SuperKamiNappa said:
I would say Uvogin, Phinks, Feitan, Nobunaga, Machi, Hisoka, Illumi, Chrollo, Silva, Zeno, Razor, Ging, Zazan. Pouf, Kurapika.
Yea this is everyone that should scale from Bonolenov

I would say Godspeed killua could scale aswell as a fully charged Chimera ant arc JJK considering he was going to one shot Morel

I can handle the Edits if u guys agree as i have pretty decent experience when it comes to editing

That is when we agree as to who scales

Not all that sure about Kite personally but lets wait for more opinions

Do u however agree with everyone else mentioned here and do u have anyone u would propose to add there besides Kite??

ShrekAlmighty said:
SuperKamiNappa said:
Yea this is everyone that should scale from Bonolenov
I would say Godspeed killua could scale aswell as a fully charged Chimera ant arc JJK considering he was going to one shot Morel
As I've said afterwards Killua could scale do to being unfazed by fighting Illumi in the election arc, and Gon's JJk should scale in the Greed Island ac as well because it was compared to an attack from Razor.

Hisoka fought chrollo and did fine. He did not win because chrollo did and rigged the fight within his favor despite hisoka being a decent match. Illumi would then end with the ap also as he is a equal with hisoka.

Chrollo being 7-C would make hisoka and illumi the exact tier just a lower end.

May do a problem with the scaling hence not exactly certain possibly tier 7 chrollo would be a decent idea man.

Razor would also scale then as he pushed Hisokas bungee gum to its limit

Personally in my opinion Chrollo dominated the fight heavily

Ging would also scale then as he is stronger then razor

Hisoka could have keys if his tier improved from the Hunter Exam arc to fighting Chrollo in the current arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back