• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hunter X Hunter problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright i guess i will lend my help

What are the exact problems(By that i mean all of them) with the HXH verse i got pretty decent knowledge when it comes to it and my editing should be enough

The pages need justifications for the most part, those are the issues that stand out the most. After that, we will decide the scaling here.

It should be the other way around

As Scaling will be the justification for most profiles as most characters just scale to others

So lets agree on scaling first then Justifications and i will edit it when over

Seems good?

Ok lets organize

What feats does the verse have accepted currently(Please list all of them, i have to do something for 15-20 minutes sry will return ASAP)

So all the stats are as followed

9-C(Start of series gon) no reasoning but gon can fight Animals without problem so that could be a reasoning for it

9-B cause gon(Heavens arena) can smash walls fair enough again

Then there is this 8-C rating for a few characters such as Genthru which i found no reasoning for on any profile so that rating is probably gonna get removed i suppose

8-B comes from Uvogins Feat

7-C comes from youpis Feat

So thats what we have to work with

Well i suppose i will get the scaling done with aswell then

So lets go over Gon and major characters first

Gon should have :Start of series key, Heavens Arena Key, Chimera Ant key, Adult gon

They should rated be as followed

9-C(He can easily fight and overpower animals),

9-B(He can casually break walls), 8-B with fully charged JJK (was compared to an attack from Razor and one-shot Knuckle at the beginning of their training)

Chimera im not sure,

7-C(Stomped Pitou)

Killua should have: Base, Nen Mastered, Godspeed

9-B (Ripped a heart out of a Notorious criminal who crushed a part of a Concrete wall with his grip),

8-B(Can fight against Shoot who is comparable to Knuckle)

At least 8-B (Far stronger then he was previously)

Kurapika should have:Start of series, Yorknew city

9-C(Comparable to Gon)

8-B(Fought and defeated Uvogin)

Netero,Meruem,Pitou,Youpi have no stat problems from what i see so i will count them as over

Uvogin is 8-B cause of his feat

Feitan,Phinks,Nobunaga,Machi are comparable to Uvogin so that should be their reasoning for 8-B

Chrollos,Zenos and Silvas stats and reasonings are good as they are

Ging is one of Top 5 nen users so his 8-B is good

Hisoka Fought Chrollo in the Manga so he is also fine(He got handily destroyed so i dont think giving him possibly town level is a good idea)

Biscuit is questionable i would say At least 9-B in base(Far stronger than Killua or Gon)

Unknown likely 8-B in transformed (Should be Comparable to Chimera arc Killua as she was the one that was training him)

Palm 8-B (Fought Killua)

Zazan,Shaiapouf are also good

Kalluto should either be 9-B or 8-B (Would like to discuss and hear other opinions)

Rammot should be 9-B (Should be stronger then Heavens arena Gon as he has greater Nen)

Razor should be 8-B (Wasnt fazed by the idea of fightning Phantom troupe members, Pushed Hisokas Bungee gum to its limit, Acnkoledged as very strong by Ging)

Illumi 8-B (He is comparable to hisoka)

There i think i got everyone that currently has a profile here

Please tell me any ideas or opinions on what should be changed

Indeed he is gone but having another Key for literaly the same stats is stupid in my opinion He would get an At least at best

I suppose that it is better with more help, but it is hard for me to evaluate on my own, given how busy I constantly am with other tasks.

Greed island Gon should be 9-B normally, 8-B with fully charged JJK Rock (was compared to an attack from Razor and one-shot Knuckle at the beginning of their training)

Also I don't think ShrekAlmighty mentioned Knuckle directly but he should be Comparable to Killua who has his 8-B durability feat, same for Shoot and Morel if they ever get profiles. And I think Kalluto should just be 9-B as he's the weakest in the current troupe.

I also don't see Kite who is physically comparable to Knuckle but likely much more skilled with Nen. Also Adult Bisky is fine as 8-B or at least 8-B since she stomped Nen Masteted Killua bear the end of his training.

Seeing as Gon's CA arc key is currently unclear I would suggest 8-B normally (comparable to Killua), Higher with fully Charged JJK (would have one-shot killed Morel if he wasn't stopped).

@Hagane, It's good to see a fellow DBZ Abridged fan.

So I'm thinking about making profiles for some missing characters

Leorio should get the following keys: Start of Series, Zoldyck arc/Yorknew arc, Chairman Election arc

9-C (Shouldn't be too much weaker than Gon)

9-B (was able to open up to the 2nd door of the Testing Gate, whereas Gon and Kurapika could only open the 1st door)

Unknown, at most 8-B (Hasn't shown much of what he can do but he is a member of the Zodiac and could be comparable to the rest of the main cast)

Pakunoda 9-B (Stronger than Yorknew arc Gon)

Shalnark 9-B in base (Stronger than Yorknew arc Gon), possibly 8-B in auto-mode (scaling from Uvogin)

Shizuku 9-B (same as above)

Kortopi 9-B (same as above)

Bonolenov 8-B (scaling from Uvo)

Franklin 8-B (scaling from Uvo)

Shoot 8-B (Capable of damaging Killua)

Morel 8-B (As their sensei he should be stronger than Knuckle and Shoot)

I'd rank Shoot, Knuckle, and Morel at 8-A because they all were not really fighting Gon and Killua seriously enough but the only time Gon won or could have was when he charged up his Jajanken. Now Knuckle and Shoot could have one shotted them at anytime but they were hired to test Hunter x Hunter's Asuka and Homura. But that's my opinion. As for Ging, I'd put him at Low 7-C because being at top 5 should make you somewhat comparable to the Great Netero. And even though there was Leorio's viral video, Ging let that happen and he appeared to have not received any damage. If he want to embarrass Leorio Ging could have gotten back up and say, "Nice try!"

8-A for anyone is pushhing it without a calc, altough I wouldn't object to scaling Ging to Netero if everyone agrees on it.

Who knows when the episode is coming out.

If Uvogin had the greatest amount of raw power among the Spiders, I do not think that we can automatically scale everybody else to him, nor make assumptions about 8-A. This is a series more based on skill and versatility than high energy output.

The stronger Spiders. Hisoka, Nobunoga, Chrollo, and Phinks should scale. With a "Likely 8-B" Being the stronger members of the Troupe, they shouldn't be overwhelmingly weaker than Uvogin.

Well even the weakest members can beat chimera ants(Such as Kalluto) who can Fight and Injure Chimera ant Arc Gon and Killua who are 8-B

That is true, but we do not know about the rest.

There are two 8-B feats thatr characters can scale from. Uvogin's 35 ton feat. And Killua's 12 ton(I think) durability feat. The weaker Troupe members could scale to Killua.

Also Feitan is definetely one of the stronger members as he is an original member of the troupe and he is 5th in their arm wrestling

@VersusJunkie54

Okay. That seems fine then.

I don't think all spiders should be 8-B, just the combat-oriented ones, those like Pakunoda and Shizuku who help the troupe more through utility than than combat I think are fine being 9-B scaling from Rammot as I don't believe the ant Shizuku killed was of a higher rank than him.

Also I agree with Ant unless we have a calc 8-A is unreasonable.

P.S. Why is it everyone is always more active when I'm asleep?

I also agree that Some spiders should not be 8-B but as there are no such Spiders on this site as of now i didnt mention it above

Kalluto is the only spider who currently has a profile that I think would be fine at 9-B, the ant he killed was unnamed so I doubt it was much stronger than Rammot.

Muuuuh said:
we can put MHS + attack speed for Killua because he uses real electricity.
That's not how it works, real lightning is only MHS and not MSH+. The electricity showcased/thrown by him was calced at considerably less than MHS in the Narutoforum.

We count lightning as low level MHS+ in this wiki, based on a university study. We differ from the Narutoforums regarding this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back