• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hunter X Hunter problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ShrekAlmighty said:
Yes
8-A

or Low 7-C stuff which can i apply?
The 8-A stuff since since the Low 7-B seems to be discussed more, Hisoka is planned to have two keys.

Ging yes

Chrollo and Zeno are 7-C

Will make 2 keys for Hisoka where in the Current arc he will scale to Chrollo as he fought him

I just finished making the changes, now let's talk about Low 7-C Kite. Anyone object to that?

Also I didn't touch Kalluto as I'm unsure of whether we're making him 9-B or 8-B

True but top 5 more means to me around low 7-C to 7-C, (if we exclude Meruem, luckily he's dead). And didn't Zeno admit that Netero is stronger than him?

Off-topic, did anybody else find it amusing how everybody treated Ging like scum for being such a horrible father?

Antvasima said:
Off-topic, did anybody else find it amusing how everybody treated Ging like scum for being such a horrible father?
Yes, it was hilaious

Also Top 5 Nen users wouldn't include Chimera Ants as none of them where even born when Netero refered to Ging as Top 5.

So yes on possibly 7-C Ging scaling from Zeno?

Also myself, Shrek, and J-Man all seem to agree on Low 7-C Kite while I don't think anyone disagrees so far.

Now that its mention Who do u think Excluding Chimera ants

Were the Top 5 Nen users Netero was talking about

I would bet on

Maha Zoldyck, Ging, Zeno, And probably 2 of the Zodiacs like Periston for example

SuperKamiNappa said:
ShrekAlmighty said:
He should get an At least Low 7-C if Kite gets Low 7-C
That much is a given, I think Pouf would also get upgraded as well.
That would cause all 8-As to get upgraded as Morel Fought him somewhat equally and he couldnt break out of his Smoke prison

I think that the Dragon Zodiac member was supposed to be the most powerful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back