• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hunter X Hunter problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pariston is a manipulative lying treacherous far leftist, but I don't know if he is all that powerful physically.

ShrekAlmighty said:
SuperKamiNappa said:
ShrekAlmighty said:
He should get an At least Low 7-C if Kite gets Low 7-C
That much is a given, I think Pouf would also get upgraded as well.
That would cause all 8-As to get upgraded as Morel Fought him somewhat equally and he couldnt break out of his Smoke prison
First of all I don't think Morel would really scale to anyone as of yet, Second Pouf had been sitting ther splitting off tiny clones the entire time before kicking Morel once when he was probably weakened.

Yea i feel as if the Dragon Zodiac was the Strongest Alongside Ging

I wanted to put Chrollo aswell but i dont think Netero ever met Chrollo

There is also Beyond Netero. He might be in the top 5 as well.

Killua only blitzed Youpi he failed to cause any real damage,

Killua fought Pouf after the Netero fight becuase Pouf was trying to kill Komugi before Meruem remembered she existed.

That was more like a 1% of Pouf, but we can say that Killua was faster than Youpi, (are you going to stop giving your characters names that don't roll off the tongue very well Togashi like the the royal guards' names) But here is how I'd tier the guards. 3. Pouf 2. Youpi 1. Pitou I'll put up a thread to see everyone else's input

So Morel's smoke barriers would scale but not his natural durability or AP, it's not that different from Post-Rose Meruem not being able to destroy Knuckle's Pot thing.

Knuckle pot thing is stated to be invulnerable to damage

Morels smoke should always have the same durability

Youpi was easily destroying Knuckle clones made out of Morels smoke

Im sorry but if something is made out of the same material then what we should not do is assume they are not the same durability

Because for that we must assume the exact same amount of Nen was in the barriers and the clones. Also it's logical that the barriers would be more durable as they are made to contain while the clones are mostly meant as disposable distractions.

As much as we know it can be used against u aswell as u would have to assume that he didnt use similar ammount of Nen

Only logical thing is that Morel would obviously Power up his Smoke as much as possible and as such there is no reason for him to create a massively weaker clone

@ShrekAlmighty

Sure there is. The clones were meant as distraction for Morel and Knuckle to escape, they were never meant to defeat Youpi, meaning that Morel would try to create as many of them as possible to distract Youpi for as long as possible, if the clones were stronger there would also be less of them, so it was in Morel's best interest to make them as weak as possible.

Morels hasnt shown the ability to manipulate it with such precision and there is no reason to assume its possible

Also the Kick that came to Morel was from Poufs Main body

Moreso Gon scales from Razor during Greed Island and his Jajanken in Chimera Ant arc shouldn't be weaker.

Honestly I don't think there's legit reason to scale Morel as anything more than At least 8-B, minus Smoke Barriers of course.

ShrekAlmighty said:
Morels hasnt shown the ability to manipulate it with such precision and there is no reason to assume its possible
Also the Kick that came to Morel was from Poufs Main body
Doesn't Pouf's main body grow weaker as he makes more mini clones?

He had very little Mini clones and that was never stated

Only mini clones he had were those that were from the Coccon inside the barrier

Manipulating the amount of Nen you put into something is extremely basic and even amateur hunters can do it, Morel would have to be the most incompetent pro hunter in history to be unable to do so.

Well with those glasses u never know (I always thought he resembled Morpheus from Matrix)

Every nen ability is unique and as such there is no reason to assume it works the same as JJK

Pouf spends a good amount of time making Beelzebub clones and having sneak though the Smoke Jail.

Also to quote from the Hunter X Hunter wiki "however, if the cells themselves are damaged, for example by being burned, he is powerless to restore them, resulting in damage to his body when the ability is disengaged"

Yes he does those clones formed his Main body

The clones he had active were those made out of his Coccon after Morel disabled Smoke jail

he dispersed his coccon to show him how he escaped

What about that quote?

It just states that he takes damage that his mini clones cant regenerate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back