• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

humungousaur's toughness/nimbleness

umm I'm no math major but...humungousaur also supported the washington monument which apprently weighs around 81,000 tons,and prevented it from falling in full grown form and threw sunders hoverboard through undertown and into space in base form. shouldn't that count for something?

• http://*******************.eu/watch/ben-10-ultimate-alien-s1-ep4-computer-games/
17:22-17:30 he blocked missilles which shockwaves alone were strong enough to knock over the washington mall

17:33-17-41 full sized h-saur supported and put back the mall in its place

16:32-16:34 can charge forward in random bursts of speed

• http://*******************.eu/watch/ben-10-omniverse-s2-ep10-special-delivery/
16:36-16:53 throws sunder's hoverboard through undertown and into space

• http://*******************.eu/watch/ben-10-omniverse-s3-ep2-showdown-part-2/
5:34-5:39 tanks malware's energy blast point blank though he gets sent flying back

5:54-6:01 dodges malware's prototool blast's mid-air

6:20-6:23 tanks malware's prototool blast at point blank without flinching (although weirdly enough a few moments earlier he got shot with the same attack at the same range and got sent flying back)

• http://*******************.eu/watch/ben-10-ultimate-alien-s2-ep2-eye-of-the-beholder/
2:28-2:34 somersaults onto a forever night's robot horse thing

• http://*******************.eu/watch/ben-10-alien-force-s01-e07-pier-pressure/
18:11-18:22 powers through a force which would have 'fried julie like a potato' as ben had previously said

18:27-18:51 throws a bomb almost as big as himself into far into the sky and out of sight,and proceeds to shield julie from the shockwave of the distant explosion,without any visible harm

• http://*******************.eu/watch/ben-10-alien-force-s02-e01-darkstar-rising/
15:37-16:03 manages to resist darkstar's energy drain,which bested a highbreed, for awhile before finally transforming back.

20:09-20:17-after using jetray to gain a little momentum,lands on darkstar with enough force to cause a decently large shockwave

p.s : I put this in the questions and answers section because i would like to know if any of these could make a difference on h-saur's page,if it should still belong on content revision then I'll change it if that's possible

p.p.s : there should be more feats,I haven't thought of or stated them because I wanted to see if these were relevant or not,with the washington monument feat being around the best feat for h-saur besides his fight with ult.aggregor that I could think of

I am very tired, but I would appreciate if somebody could analyse and summarise if Humungousaur's statistics should be be upgraded based on the above. Thank you.

I guess i at least can do a summarise of the feats...

1. Blocked missilles which shockwaves alone were strong enough to knock over the washington mall

2. Throws sunder's hoverboard into space

3. Tanks malware's energy blast at point blank range and later dodge it at mid-air

4. Managed to resist darkstar's energy drain, which bested a highbreed, for awhile before finally transforming back.

5. Powers through a force which would have 'fried julie like a potato' as ben had previously said

7. Throws a bomb almost as big as himself into far into the sky and out of sight, and proceeds to shield julie from the shockwave of the distant explosion, without any visible harm

Well, Malware is rated as 5-A in this wiki, but that is at his most powerful, so I do not know if it scales. The other feats would likely have to be calculated.

also,when he and vilgax punched eachother the shockwave shook the city,

and he threw sunder's hoverboard through undertown,so he threw it through all the ground in between bellwood and undertown,and it was pretty casually too.

also the fact that h-saur can grow was touched on,but wasn't added in his tier,or are both the 60 ft form and the 12 ft form 8-B?

also,sorry for the disturbances,I realise you guys are really busy.

I think that you should ask for calculations of his greatest feats here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/580243

I also think that he should preferably have different statistics at different sizes, but if there is nothing to scale his greater size from, we might have to use "At least ... , likely higher".

What's the episode where he threw that boomerang-thing (sorry, I only watched the original series) into orbit to knock down the van? It might yield decent results.

@antvasima,well he's 8-B because of his fight with aggregor right,well if so,he was only 12 ft when they did fight,but fully grown he's literally 5 times bigger,but I guess that doesn't count as much,so maybe at least 8-B or likely higher than 8-B.but in his full grown form he managed to stop a MASSIVE highbreed failsafe (seriously,full grown h-saur only came up to its shins) in its tracks in the episode,if all else fails,ben 10 alien force.Also,will his ultimate form get a tier?

also,according to WoG h-saur can lift a small carnival cruise ship,if its there are the right pulleys and cables to place it on him,as its too heavy for him to dead lift.I'll try to find the pic

Well, if he can grow from 12 feet to 60 feet, maybe his power is supposed to increase in proportion to his size? I.e. by 5x5x5=125 times. However, it seems speculative.

do feats from the reboot count,because in a newer episode,ben transformed into vilgax's species,but it just so happened to actually be part of vilgax himself.ben was barely used to the form,but just be landing on a mountain on his feet,he sent cracked the mountain he was standing on and the next one,later,vilgax re-absorbed this half back into himself

No, feats from the reboot are part of a separate continuity,

I see,so will there also be pages made for them later down the line,and also will there be statistics for ultimate forms later on as well?

I do not know. It is up to if our members are knowledgeable and interested enough to create them.

Well, you could try to find the greatest feats for the various aliens that seem to have too low tiers, and link to them in a content revision thread. Somebody might become interested in calculating them.

Back