• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
When he arrived everything has gone to hell, as be expected. The disgusting sensation of raw malice washed over his body as the Archer spot a dark figure in the distant.

A single glance is more than enough for him to confirm that the thing isn't human. It was staring back at him, the distance between them was over a kilometer.

"A new variable need to be destroy."

Voice boom around the crimson Archer but he isn't disturb, the Wrought Iron Hero knock his bow. The voice come from the various electronics device around Archer.

It is time for EMIYA to clean up humanity's mess yet again

-Speed is equalized.

-The battle take place in the ruined city of Tokyo.

-They are 1KM away from one another.

-Otherwise SBA.

Kamen Rider Ark-Zero:

Archer (Fate/Stay Night):

Kamen Rider Ark-Zero scale massively above 25 Gigaton.

Since it's 1 kilometers apart, Ark-Zero will start off with creating his ranged weapons. That could be Attache Arrow, Shot Riser, Thousand Jacker or his hand lazer thing.
Ark-Zero by default also uses his AI's learning ability to calculate the next best course of action.

Normal arrows won't be able to slow Ark's down at all due to the gap in AP. However, something like Hrunting might be able to distracted Ark...but depend on how hard it hit, I'd imagine that he can shifted his liquid metal to block it or dodge because Ark's precog is hella dumb.

He in character go for the kill and in case that's not possible then make a strategy to make it possible. From a 1km he is gonna attack with arrows or NPs, the arrows should be blocked but the NP no considering their AP and spatial properties, the more problematic thing I see is the inmortality 8 of Ark but than can be negated with somes NP, though in that case Archer would need to come close. Also, I'm not sure of how large can be the radius to usi UBW tih some one so in the worst case he would need to come close to use it, but if that happen then Ark lose because it would be a shower of NPs with even Rank A+, actually it was been discussed to give Archer and Gilgamesh 'Varies to Low 6-B with UBW/GOB' but then it was talked other things and that was more or less forgotten.

Okay so here we go

An ap gap alone isn't gonna do a lot to Archer given that he was able to contend with hercules and kill him six times while having a broken arm and lacking the mana needed for UBW at all. The AP gap isn't very helpful against piercing weapons anyway given that it's an unquantifiable gap above Archer's (Which he can close anyway by reinforcing his body, mind you). If Ark-Zero creates any weaponry Archer can replicate it since it's not divine, and Archer has a much more effective range (Kilometers vs Hundreds of Meters). A lot of his stuff just isn't going to work on archer due to archer being inherently magical rather than technological, so he can't exactly corrupt him, and Archer resists Transmutation so the Anti-Annihilation field won't work either. BTW, Caladbolg can bypass Medea's forcefield so Arks wouldn't help in that respect.

At that point Archer just murks from a range with Hrunting and Caladbolg if Ark-Zero tries to close the gap. Voting Archer.

The real question is "Can Ark even effect him due to Servant Immunity?" Also, UBW just seals the deal even further.

>> Stomp, >> Overpowered, > Barely beaten
This Ark >>> Kamen Rider Zero One end of ep 38 along with Thouser >> Ark previous fight >>>Zero One post ep 37 (Managed to briefly match Ark's Finisher with his own before stomp) >>>> Beginning of EP 37 Zero-One (Get one shot by Ark's equivalent of love tap) >>> Kamen Rider Horobi post EP 35 >> Post EP 24 Thouser > Zero One MCH first appearance >>> Thouser (25 Gigaton)

Ark wouldn't have much problem closing the gap at all due to things like Rushing Cheetah speed amp and his own RPL which can increase his own speed to the point of seeing opponent in slow motion. Not only that, while Ark himself have range of hundreds meters, he can easily send out his Rider Models to attack him. With Attache Arrows, he himself can spams his own danmaku to match against Archer's barrage of arrows without any problem.

And the elephant in the room, Ark's analytic prediction and RPL mean he would have no problem dodging Hruntings spams nor his arrow barrage if he feel like it. The weakest analytic prediction and RPL in the series allow the character to easily hard read TP spams and surpassed 1.9x stat gaps.

And "average level" of that ability that Ark would considered child play can surpassed 1000x stat gaps by merely looking through opponent's moves.

Ark itself has been born from Humanity's malice, created something that an A.I. would described as "Pure Evil", and later worship as some sort of stand in for the concept of "malice" itself, even later it managed to "resurrected" from the malice of human's heart.

This Ark >>> Kamen Rider Zero One end of ep 38 along with Thouser >> Ark previous fight >>>Zero One post ep 37 (Managed to briefly match Ark's Finisher with his own before stomp) >>>> Beginning of EP 37 Zero-One (Get one shot by Ark's equivalent of love tap) >>> Kamen Rider Horobi post EP 35 >> Post EP 24 Thouser > Zero One MCH first appearance >>> Thouser (25 Gigaton)

Ark wouldn't have much problem closing the gap at all due to things like Rushing Cheetah speed amp and his own RPL which can increase his own speed to the point of seeing opponent in slow motion. Not only that, while Ark himself have range of hundreds meters, he can easily send out his Rider Models to attack him. With Attache Arrows, he himself can spams his own danmaku to match against Archer's barrage of arrows without any problem.

And the elephant in the room, Ark's analytic prediction and RPL mean he would have no problem dodging Hruntings spams nor his arrow barrage if he feel like it. The weakest analytic prediction and RPL in the series allow the character to easily hard read TP spams and surpassed 1.9x stat gaps.

And "average level" of that ability that Ark would considered child play can surpassed 1000x stat gaps by merely looking through opponent's moves.

Ark itself has been born from Humanity's malice, created something that an A.I. would described as "Pure Evil", and later worship as some sort of stand in for the concept of "malice" itself, even later it managed to "resurrected" from the malice of human's heart.
Except literally none of this matters due to Caladbolg's spatial AOE, UBW, or simply yeeting Gae Bolg at him

Also servant immunity go brr

Last part of my previous post.
Except literally none of this matters due to Caladbolg's spatial AOE
Dodge, his sister machine, Satellite Zea managed to easily detected a change in history and deduce the MC as some sort of "tear" in history itself.

Ark should have no problem detecting that Caladbolg have special property.

UBW, or simply yeeting Gae Bolg at him
By the time Archer use any of them, Ark stat would have already far surpassed most of these by the time his RPL kick in, which is, whenever he wanted really. It take a much weaker RPL much less time to do so.

Also servant immunity go brr
Last part of my above post.

Ark is technology, but he is also has some serious magical nonsense in him. Hell, his final form literally start with "Ark" Corrupting the ground with his malice. I wouldn't call that "Modern Weaponry" by my standard.

Last part of my previous post.

Dodge, his sister machine, Satellite Zea managed to easily detected a change in history and deduce the MC as some sort of "tear" in history itself.

Ark should have no problem detecting that Caladbolg have special property.
Okay. Doesn't really matter since it ***** up the space around it and has a giant nuke range and even nulls things like teleportation
By the time Archer use any of them, Ark stat would have already far surpassed most of these by the time his RPL kick in, which is, whenever he wanted really. It take a much weaker RPL much less time to do so.
Ah yes. with this supposed 1000x multiplier you haven't sourced and is DEFINITELY literal and not just hyperbole. And sure, Gae Bolg, the spear that rewrites causality, definitely gonna be dodged.
Last part of my above post.

Ark is technology, but he is also has some serious magical nonsense in him. Hell, his final form literally start with "Ark" Corrupting the ground with his malice. I wouldn't call that "Modern Weaponry" by my standard.
Except being futuristic actually hurts your level of mystery and literally just ***** Ark over more.

This is realistically a stomp.

Okay. Doesn't really matter since it ***** up the space around it and has a giant nuke range and even nulls things like teleportation
How much is the range exactly? Around the arrow itself? Or the general area? Ark can easily start amping up his speed as soon as it's fire. His enhanced thought process have no problem doing billions of calculation in around a second or less.

And Ark have type 8, not sure how Caladbolg is going to keep him down.
Ah yes. with this supposed 1000x multiplier you haven't sourced and is DEFINITELY literal and not just hyperbole. And sure, Gae Bolg, the spear that rewrites causality, definitely gonna be dodged.
Actually not a hyperbole, Kamen Rider Zero One in his base form managed to easily trounced Thouser despite Thouser himself stated that his suit is better than him by 1000x. Horobi follow suit, and then Valkyrie as well.

Has Archer performed Gae Bolg causality rewrite? And even if it does then it literally wouldn't work on Ark, since you know, he have no heart.

Except being futuristic actually hurts your level of mystery and literally just ***** Ark over more.
Now I'm actually confused. People said that advance enough technology can hurt Servant.

The real question is "Can Ark even effect him due to Servant Immunity?" Also, UBW just seals the deal even further.
Still confused on what works and what doesn't like. Can normal punches not work because they, like, y'know KE = 1/2mv^2 but that's science so... No worky? And what about tech that like, no one knows about like some secret society stuff.

Still confused on what works and what doesn't like. Can normal punches not work because they, like, y'know KE = 1/2mv^2 but that's science so... No worky?
I have no ******* idea what does and doesn't work. I would hope if you're literally a million times stronger than them but have no supernatural powers (Ex. If Saitama punched them) you would be able to hurt them somewhat.

Even if Ark-Zero gets hit, he can revive from human's malice and lives on as the "malice" itself.

Ark-Zero's technology includes shooting lightning, flash freeze, generate flames up to 1800 degrees Celsius, poison that can deconstruct at a molecular level, light based drones, etc. Make of that what you will, cause I have no clue what works against servants.

Edit: Forgot to ask. How does Archer fare against Ark's Madness Manip (Type 2 and 3)?

Last edited:
Even if Ark-Zero gets hit, he can revive from human's malice and lives on as the "malice" itself.
That can be countered with Harpe and probably others NPs in the arsenal of Archer.
Ark-Zero's technology includes shooting lightning, flash freeze, generate flames up to 1800 degrees Celsius, poison that can deconstruct at a molecular level, light based drones, etc. Make of that what you will, cause I have no clue what works against servants.
Unless they have mystery (supernatural) then they don't work, and even if they have MR would protect of a good part of them.
Edit: Forgot to ask. How does Archer fare against Ark's Madness Manip (Type 2 and 3)?
Type 2 is resisted by default for servants and because this is Archer he should be able to resist to some extent 3, in any case that would make him more prone to use big shit like UBW.

That can be countered with Harpe and probably others NPs in the arsenal of Archer.
Ark's immortality is kinda different compared to others. By EoS, Ark can be manifested from anyone that have a deep hatred towards something. This means that anyone can become Ark or revive Ark. Not sure how this interacts with the NPs.

Unless they have mystery (supernatural) then they don't work, and even if they have MR would protect of a good part of them.
Hmmm, not sure what is considered supernatural. Ark's definitely not modern technology though.

Type 2 is resisted by default for servants and because this is Archer he should be able to resist to some extent 3, in any case that would make him more prone to use big shit like UBW.
Fair enough for type 2. To what extent is type 3 resistance tho. In series, the madness immediately rendered people unconscious.

Ark's immortality is kinda different compared to others. By EoS, Ark can be manifested from anyone that have a deep hatred towards something. This means that anyone can become Ark or revive Ark. Not sure how this interacts with the NPs.
Harpe itself is a dive sword with the specific trait of negate immortality and the immortality of gods in fate is type 8 that prevent them to die if there is a single being who remember them, so I'm gonna say that the NPs with anti-immortality traits gonna work.
Hmmm, not sure what is considered supernatural. Ark's definitely not modern technology though.
I personally would say that because he is a abstract existance he should be able to harm servants, though MR would resist various things.
Fair enough for type 2. To what extent is type 3 resistance tho. In series, the madness immediately rendered people unconscious.
I would say enough to fight, Archer has faced All the World's Evil and Kiara Sessyoin, so he should be able to stand against Ark.

Harpe itself is a dive sword with the specific trait of negate immortality and the immortality of gods in fate is type 8 that prevent them to die if there is a single being who remember them, so I'm gonna say that the NPs with anti-immortality traits gonna work.
Against Ark-Zero, it would work. Still iffy on Ark as a whole though.
I personally would say that because he is a abstract existance he should be able to harm servants, though MR would resist various things.
If this is true, then Ark would need to use the remaining things that Archer doesn't resist as a finisher to win. Although I didn't list everything Ark has.

If I can recall, he can also use Breaking Mammoth's ability to AOE crush the area where Archer is. On top of that, he can continuously summon flying light crystals that moves according to his will to attack and shoot lasers. He can also summon a shark that can go underground and surprise attack from beneath. All these can be counted as finishers because it is all apart of Thousand Jacker (the weapon) which can perform Jacking Break (the finisher). All Kamen Rider finishers come with an explosion manip that explodes people from the inside out.

He will combine that with his speed amps and ridiculous RPL. His thought process is fast enough to see everything in slow motion (raising a hand would seemingly take hours) and analyze everything. He will be simulating billions of possible events that can happen in the future and update it accordingly at every moment with the said analysis.

How fast can Archer dodge? These are gonna be pretty hard to dodge especially the light crystals and his energy beams.

I would say enough to fight, Archer has faced All the World's Evil and Kiara Sessyoin, so he should be able to stand against Ark.
Gotcha

Last edited:
With Eye of the Mind (True) and Clairvoyance I can see Archer dodging most of the things and defending from the rest, now, because of the Iimmortality Type 8 of Ark he would need to use the anti-immortality NPs and I think he can only do that in melee or with UBW, he probably would need to come close (unless UBW effectively have a great area of effect), this could be the most dangerous time but isn't like he is gonna let be attacked like nothing, after closing the distance and use UBW then I don't see a way in which Ark can survive. Archer counter a lot of the things of Ark with MR and his arsenal, and while Ark is true that have a great RLP the things that Archer counter would still be countered and the things from his arsenal would still work because of the nature of them (this because from what I get Ark is mostly science and most of the NPs are things that can't be achieved by science), so I'm gonna vote Archer.

Last edited:
Wait, actually isn't possible that Archer enter Spirit Form, close the distance and launch a surprise UBW? Now that I think about it that's a hard counter to Ark that increase the chances of Archer.

With Eye of the Mind (True) and Clairvoyance I can see Archer dodging most of the things and defending from the rest, now, because of the Iimmortality Type 8 of Ark he would need to use the anti-immortality NPs and I think he can only do that in melee or with UBW, he probably would need to come close (unless UBW effectively have a great area of effect), this could be the most dangerous time but isn't like he is gonna let be attacked like nothing, after closing the distance and use UBW then I don't see a way in which Ark can survive. Archer counter a lot of the things of Ark with MR and his arsenal, and while Ark is true that have a great RLP the things that Archer counter would still be countered and the things from his arsenal would still work because of the nature of them (this because from what I get Ark is mostly science and most of the NPs are things that can't be achieved by science), so I'm gonna vote Archer.
I think going in melee with Ark is a bad idea, it's where Ark is the most deadliest. Ark in melee range has his liquid metal everywhere shielding and attacking for him. Not only that, Ark in melee range has an AOE deconstruction ability with the use of the Progrise Hopper Blade. If he doesn't resist deconstruction, it will be a one shot. Even people who have resistance against this ability has struggled greatly against it as well. Combining the two would be impossible to dodge due to it being everywhere and that it is controlled by will. This is also where Ark has is Paralysis ability.

Wait, actually isn't possible that Archer enter Spirit Form, close the distance and launch a surprise UBW? Now that I think about it that's a hard counter to Ark that increase the chances of Archer.
Surprise attack is not likely going to work with his extrasensory perception. He predicted a character's betrayal, many events in the series and scales to Zea who as Nice said, detected a "tear" in history.

Also about Eye of the Mind

So in Archer's profile it states, "Technically, suppose there’s even a 1% chance of victory. In that case, he can still win due to his Eye of the Mind (True) skill."

That impressive but Ark can simulate hundreds of millions of possibilities. In each simulation, the Ark basically plays out a future to test how it is going to go depending on what he does. If its a bad move, he will scrap that possibility and go to another simulation where he does a good move. He repeats this hundred of millions of times and he does all of this in 1 second.

Last edited:
Surprise attack is not likely going to work with his extrasensory perception. He predicted a character's betrayal, many events in the series and scales to Zea who as Nice said, detected a "tear" in history.
It's a invisibility and intangivility that even other servants have problem to senses and can't touch.
That impressive but Ark can simulate hundreds of millions of possibilities. In each simulation, the Ark basically plays out a future to test how it is going to go depending on what he does. If its a bad move, he will scrap that possibility and go to another simulation where he does a good move. He does all this in 1 second.
There are beings in Fate who can do that and much more (BB, Suzuka, etc), and although EMIYA have faced them, I'm not sure of how much of that can be used in this case because the version of him that faced them are under others profiles (No Name and Alter), I think the most similar to them that this key of Archer have faced is Gil that have OP Clarivoyance but most of the time Gil don't want to use it so I also can't be sure of how much of that can be used to argument in favor of Archer.

Is the contention here that Ark doesn't have Mystery? Because he should. He's a hyper advanced A.I. that gained sentience and wants to destroy humanity. There's at least some Mystery in that.

Also the 1000x multiplier comes from Thouser, who can accurately gauge things in percentages, and guaged his own power to be 1000% stronger than Zero-One. Ark is > Thouser.

It's a invisibility and intangivility that even other servants have problem to senses and can't touch.
Ok, so Ark might struggle to find him but from Archer's profile, it states that he cannot fight in spirit form. This means he he has to come out to attack and Ark will see it because of him being able to see everything in slow-mo.
There are beings in Fate who can do that and much more (BB, Suzuka, etc), and although EMIYA have faced them, I'm not sure of how much of that can be used in this case because the version of him that faced them are under others profiles (No Name and Alter), I think the most similar to them that this key of Archer have faced is Gil that have OP Clarivoyance but most of the time Gil don't want to use it so I also can't be sure of how much of that can be used to argument in favor of Archer.
Same with KR but have he faced this kinda thing in this key/version? If not, then it's hard to counter Ark's predictions.

Is the contention here that Ark doesn't have Mystery? Because he should. He's a hyper advanced A.I. that gained sentience and wants to destroy humanity. There's at least some Mystery in that.
Be futuristic is actually something fatal to the level of Mystery of something, and in the case of the super advanced technology in Fate they use from the base tons of high shit of Mystery. The hyper A.I from Fate have countless paralel worlds under control and 8D existance, so Ark isn't really impressive, honestly.
Same with KR but have he faced this kinda thing in this key/version? If not, then it's hard to counter Ark's predictions.
In this version as I said I'm not sure, but his No Name key have Eye of the Mind and Clairvoyance at the same rank so the things do by Base No Name should be applicable to this Archer, though I haven't played the Extra saga so other would have to talk about him facing the beings with high calculation speed.

Be futuristic is actually something fatal to the level of Mystery of something, and in the case of the super advanced technology in Fate they use from the base tons of high shit of Mystery. The hyper A.I from Fate have countless paralel worlds under control and 8D existance, so Ark isn't really impressive, honestly.

In this version as I said I'm not sure, but his No Name key have Eye of the Mind and Clairvoyance at the same rank so the things do by Base No Name should be applicable to this Archer, though I haven't played the Extra saga so other would have to talk about him facing the beings with high calculation speed.
aight, I'll still wait on my vote.

The point is that Ark have enough Mystery to harm Servant. He isn't just an advanced A.I but by the end of series, he literally become the embodiment of malice exists within humans and Humagears.

Back