• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Humanity's Greatest Tournament Semi-Finals Match 1: Daniel Park VS RoboCain

Daniel Park VS RoboCain

gwKgwtc.jpeg

Rules
  • Speed will be equalized.
  • Both have their standard equipment.
  • Battles take place at night at a forest.
  • Both start 40 meters away from each other and not within each others line of sight.
  • Both have a day of preparation but no knowledge on each other.

"Fighting... might not be the solution to everything. But, I want to protect my friends": 0
"You think it was me that beat you? It wasn't, it was this": 0
"Inconclusive": 0

p2jXhOj.png

So genuine question, is Robocain's attack speed without guns also supersonic? Cause uh, by speed equalization rules that would mean that Daniel would be equal speed to the bullets 👀

I'm desperate here mates.

So genuine question, is Robocain's attack speed without guns also supersonic? Cause uh, by speed equalization rules that would mean that Daniel would be equal speed to the bullets 👀

I'm desperate here mates.
Robocain has average human movement speed so I'm pretty sure that Daniel's Speed becomes Average

Robocain has average human movement speed so I'm pretty sure that Daniel's Speed becomes Average
Worth a shot, was aiming for an aim dodge situation.

Anyway uhh, environment is pretty great actually. Daniel has a chance to sneak around even if it's not his go to. But upon seeing that the guy has firearms for a weapon it's pretty logical. Scanners can pick him up but from what I remember it wasn't like they can find anyone hiding behind obstacles.

Most of Daniel's durability negation stuff, pain inflict, attack reflection, damage reduction is ineffective, but he does have the higher scaling chain in terms of Attack damage.

Analytical Prediction isn't as effective but his reactions are a slight bit higher than his speed anyway so there's room to dodge and get behind cover. But chances are he'd engage Heat Mode first and is going to have to get close fast. If he can get to Robocain, and with his Accelerated Development he has a shot, he can start to overwhelm him and keep hitting him. People can already smash metal pretty easily in PTJ verse. And even if he doesn't figure out how Robocain works, he would still be able to use improvised weapons like his belt against Robocain's screen. (Would that blind him?)

LS sucks for Daniel but he doesn't wanna get grabbed anyway and I'm not sure if Robocain usually does that.

I think the one advantage he has over Yor is that he can get stronger and faster mid battle so... gonna wait for a counter for now.

With 24 hours of prep time he might familiarize himself with the area.

Does this forest have a lot of trees or is it mostly empty or a balance btw?

Worth a shot, was aiming for an aim dodge situation.

Anyway uhh, environment is pretty great actually. Daniel has a chance to sneak around even if it's not his go to. But upon seeing that the guy has firearms for a weapon it's pretty logical. Scanners can pick him up but from what I remember it wasn't like they can find anyone hiding behind obstacles.

Most of Daniel's durability negation stuff, pain inflict, attack reflection, damage reduction is ineffective, but he does have the higher scaling chain in terms of Attack damage.

Analytical Prediction isn't as effective but his reactions are a slight bit higher than his speed anyway so there's room to dodge and get behind cover. But chances are he'd engage Heat Mode first and is going to have to get close fast. If he can get to Robocain, and with his Accelerated Development he has a shot, he can start to overwhelm him and keep hitting him. People can already smash metal pretty easily in PTJ verse. And even if he doesn't figure out how Robocain works, he would still be able to use improvised weapons like his belt against Robocain's screen. (Would that blind him?)

LS sucks for Daniel but he doesn't wanna get grabbed anyway and I'm not sure if Robocain usually does that.

I think the one advantage he has over Yor is that he can get stronger and faster mid battle so... gonna wait for a counter for now.

With 24 hours of prep time he might familiarize himself with the area.

Does this forest have a lot of trees or is it mostly empty or a balance btw?
It is an average forest

Back