• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Humanity's Greatest Tournament: Round 2 Match 2: Fanged Deserter VS RoboCain (GRACE)

Fanged Deserter VS RoboCain

gwKgwtc.jpeg

Rules
  • Speed will be equalized.
  • Both have their standard equipment.
  • Battles take place at midnight in Dipolog City Boulevard.
  • Both start 40 meters away from each other and not within each others line of sight.
  • Both have a day of preparation but no knowledge on each other.

"Disloyal, deranged or simply uncontrollable, any group that didn’t boot you out you left anyway.": 0
"You think it was me that beat you? It wasn't, it was this.": 7
"Inconclusive": 0

V87OU4U.png

Last edited:
Meant to say wizard's teeth whoops
Ah, right.

That's basically a 50/50 chance of working after all 4 teeth are shot, but besides that he doesn't really have any close-combat options since the Disease Scimitar also can't sepsis-debuff a robot, and Robo Cain's got a 2x AP Advantage, a Large-Size Extended Reach, and a Plasma Torch.

Could technically go either way because Wizard's teeth, but Robo Cain has a Gatling Gun too so the moment 1 tooth hits him, he's gonna know Fang's position and fire back.

I'm voting Robo Cain

Ah, right.

That's basically a 50/50 chance of working after all 4 teeth are shot, but besides that he doesn't really have any close-combat options since the Disease Scimitar also can't sepsis-debuff a robot, and Robo Cain's got a 2x AP Advantage, a Large-Size Extended Reach, and a Plasma Torch.

Could technically go either way because Wizard's teeth, but Robo Cain has a Gatling Gun too so the moment 1 tooth hits him, he's gonna know Fang's position and fire back.

I'm voting Robo Cain
Kinda? I'm not sure if it's just 50/50 and I'm too lazy to Math rn. Gonna wait for Prop first tho

I think Ela summed it up, but if it's true that most of the FDs tactics won't really do any effect to Cain, then I guess he takes this. Considering that he has the size advantage, range advantage, slightly higher AP, and basically piercing damage bullets. Not to mention the massive LS advantage that Cain has against the FD

Count @Propellus as well
I think Ela summed it up, but if it's true that most of the FDs tactics won't really do any effect to Cain, then I guess he takes this. Considering that he has the size advantage, range advantage, slightly higher AP, and basically piercing damage bullets. Not to mention the massive LS advantage that Cain has against the FD

Back