• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HST characters that can defeat Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
This a discussion to list some characters from HST (Naruto, One Piece and Bleach) that can defeat the Z Saga Goku and why. my opinion is:

- One Piece:

- All the Logias - They are immune to all of Goku's attacks since he don't have Haki.

- Naruto

- None

- Bleach

- Sosuke Aize with Hogyoku - He can use the Hogyuku to be stronger than Goku and immune to his attacks, his regen also gives him even more chances, and also his intelligence will help him, he can easily find strategies to defeat Goku.

Pretty sure Goku can just vaporize Logias with ki blasts

How does Kizaru hurt Goku?

Kizaru only has MHS+ reactions anyways, so Relativistic Goku flicks his head off

Promestein said:
How does Kizaru hurt Goku?
Kizaru only has MHS+ reactions anyways, so Relativistic Goku flicks his head off
About Kizaru i don't know, but Enel's lighting can maybe hurt Goku

Saiyan saga Goku can lose to Kaguya(unlikely, she can hurt him, tho)/Aizen/Yhwach/Maybe sasuke/X-The Axis/Madara/Maybe Bankai Ichigo/With speed equalized many more of the Bleach cast can kill him...

Battlemania said:
^You forgot Gremmy (though I know you covered it with "muuuuch more"). Goku can't breathe in space. GALAXY ROOM :D
Goku can breath in space, Bardock can breath in space, Goku breathe in space during the battle with Beerus

Goku and Bardock can't breathe in space. They were in the upper reaches of the atmosphere for a minimal amount of time, not in space.

Goku's pure of heart, Hancock can't kill him.

TheLuffyPlayer said:
Battlemania said:
^You forgot Gremmy (though I know you covered it with "muuuuch more"). Goku can't breathe in space. GALAXY ROOM :D
Goku can breath in space, Bardock can breath in space, Goku breathe in space during the battle with Beerus
Weaknesses: Goku cannot survive in the vacuum of space

^ From his page

PaChi2 said:
Lol perona makes him kill himself.
Saiyans like Goku are resistant against mental attacks (Vegeta aren't affected with Babidi's mind control and the own Goku trained the mind)

Well since Goku is really dumb I can see some characters with sufficient Hax tricking him into defeat.

Sigma the Terminator of Purple Monsters said:
-BANLK- said:
Well since Goku is really dumb I can see some characters with sufficient Hax tricking him into defeat.
Italic textHe isn't THAT dumb
When it comes to punches, and kickes. I'll put his intelligence at a low average.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back