• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HST Battle! Ichibe vs Obito (Juubi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't Juubito have the DC of the Juubi on top of the TSB hax. Then again Ichibe's bankai is pretty broken though I wonder how the two forces would interact. Range and DC seems to be in Juubito's advantage though the black ink that Ichibei uses may be able to take out Juubito.

So if Ichibei's ink actually works on Juubito then he may be able to take but Obito seems to have the advantage.

Ichibe is faster if I recall. But Juubito should have the superior DC by a decent margin.

Both have a lot of hax, but Ichibe's hax is more particularly "broken"

It could go either way in my opinon.

Ichibei should win this. I may be wrong, but shouldn't juubito's TSBs get absorbed when Ichibei goes bankai? Anything dark is consumed while he is in bankai.

Ichibe is faster than Obito, but Obito has better DC, Aoe, and Durability.

While Ichibe is faster, he isn't fast enough to speed blitz Obito. So the speed doesn't really matter here.

I think that because of Obito's Truth Seekers and his superior DC, AoE, and Durability that Obito would take this match.

However, if Ichibe was Country level then he could take this. But he's only Small Country level+.

Ichibe is comfortably around 5-6 times faster than obito even with the recent upgrade so he can still blitz.

And all Ichibe has to do is take away obito's name and change it to ant and he can pretty much stomp.

But still the match go go either way but my bets on Ichibi cuz of much more speed and cuz of his insane hax....

"Ichibe is comfortably around 5-6 times faster than obito even with the recent upgrade so he can still blitz."

I'm pretty sure that you that you literally have to be hundreds of times faster to blitz. How fast is Ichibe in mach currently? Obito should be around Mach 449+. Ichibe has a speed advantage but he can't blitz.

"And all Ichibe has to do is take away obito's name and change it to ant and he can pretty much stomp. " Ichibe's ability is very hax but it's not as OP as say Yhwach's ability. Obito has better DC, AoE, and Durability than Ichibe does. All it would take would be one Country level+ Bijudama to end the fight, and I'm pretty sure the Obito can make at least 4 of them at once. I don't think Ichibe can dodge 4 Bijudama's because of their AoE. \

":But still the match go go either way but my bets on Ichibi cuz of much more speed and cuz of his insane hax...."

I agree that Ichibe has a chance in this battle. But Ichibe is not that much faster than Obito, as he can't blitz Obito. And Ichibe has no way to counter Obito's Truth Seekers...

ichibei wins, he will simply change obitos name and give it a weak meaning, like "the one who will always lose", as far as i understood his abiltiy he is practically unbeatable as logn as not someone with superior hax shows up, and this happened in the manga with ywach ^_^

therefore i think it is save to say that ichibei takes this, obito may have the tentaisl but not a sinlg eof his powers can overcome reality warping ^_^

No you have to be around 5 to 10 times faster (3 in some cases) to perform a blitz. Ichibe is around mach 3000 scaling from Yhwach and is around 6.6 times faster than obito so he canblitz...

"All it would take would be one Country level+ Bijudama to end the fight, and I'm pretty sure the Obito can make at least 4 of them at once. I don't think Ichibe can dodge 4 Bijudama's because of their AoE" Again Ichibe sends Obito flying away with 1000Ri plam, 1000Ri is around 4000 km, before he even makes any BD as we know that it takes at least a few seconds to a few dozen seconds to actually make a BD.

"I agree that Ichibe has a chance in this battle. But Ichibe is not that much faster than Obito, as he can't blitz Obito. And Ichibe has no way to counter Obito's Truth Seekers..." Being six times faster than your opponent you can blitz. And just as Ichibe would be unable to counter the TSB Obito would most definitely be unable to counter Ichibe's name changes ability which was also used to half Yhwach's power. He can do the same with Obito or even turn him into an ant by changing Obito's name to ant.

So again Ichibe has a better chance of winning because of superior speed and hax....

How does Ichibei counter those TSBs? Obito only needs to hit him one time to finish him and with the Sharingan's reading ability and their equal speed coupled with the fact TSBs negate everything that touches them, I don't see how Obito loses this.

Would the TSB not be negated if they came into contact with Ichibei's bankai? I still believe this could go in either direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back