• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How would you rate this version of Emiya Shirou?

Gemmysaur

VS Battles
Retired
So, I found this version of Shirou from Prisma Ilya. He looks ridiculously strong as well. Dare I say on par with Archer EMIYA atleast.

0000 Shirou Edelfelt - Miyu's brother

Tracing Nine-Lives and presumably one-shotting multiple muddied heroic spirits while protecting Rin, Bazett and Luvia

Tracing a divine construct, slamming it on top of muddied heroic spirits

Counter-spamming Gate of Babylon with just a projectile swordspam and was able to do so against the first volley even before using 'Trace On', not to mention without 'Unlimited Blade Works'

Shows that he has immense combat intelligence by figuring that throwng a projectile from GoB's portal to another one would accelerate it , just by one look, and midfight against an extremely fast sword rai ,figured out a weakness

Split Mjolnir's what looks to be sky-based lightning bolts horizontally with a Projection

Was somehow able to transfer Miyu to an alternate universe.

So. How would you guys rate him at?

Yeah. It hurts to have all that wasted effort. Oh well. Might as well make it useful.

Every version of Emiya's projectile swordspam is rated hypersonic only (except CCC because crap), while everyone's combat speed is hypersonic+.

What do you think of him cutting lightning? I can't make heads or tails of it.

Whether it be that the fat lightning is ridiculously slow or that projectile of his is ridiculously fast.

I honestly Don't know either, I keep staring at the pages but can't decide.

but at least maybe something can be salvaged from this thread afterall, let's see what other people think

This is the chapter.

I'm kinda liking MHS projectiles for this Shirou but that'd be too fast for anyone in Fate, methinks.

Anyway, maybe this could help for whatever.

This is the location.

This is the scale of the attack , with one of the large rocks in the background (I think it is the same one from one of the surrounding rocks on the picture of the location).

Here , they were clearly unable to get away from it, though it looks like it's moving.

Well that blows. Woulda cemented him as the strongest incarnation of Emiya if it was.

Back