• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Cal I feel like you, and several others, underestimate a lot on Sonic's storytelling and lore. And again saying Sonic is a children's series with no real evidence to suggest otherwise. Sonic's story and lore is kinda complicated as you don't know why Shadow was created and to say a bunch of nuanced stuff that he and Mewtwo are very similar. Not to make fun of you. I'm trying to prove a point. Same when you were shocked to see that I rather like Sonic 06 over the Post-2010 Sonic games in gameplay and story. Like Sonic 06 is the worst thing to happen since Hitler.

Well if that's the case then stop derailing any further. No one here cares what you think Sonic is about, we just want to see how much universes he can destroy.

Lol. Alright Violet, that's enough DB references from you O^O

In all seriousness, it shouldn't happen in the 2-C thread and should happen a little later. Mainly because I don't wanna get involved in too many Sonic threads at once lol.

Guys please can we drop the 2-B? Let's let that go, and enjoy extremely strong 2-C Sonic just for a bit.

But Super dimensional literally means your higher then the highest dimension and is above extra dimensional, it's not even the same as extra dimensional, it's above it.

Yeah but nothing contradict this, for this to be invalid there would have to be something which contradicts this and renders it useless, I'm gonna stop since this is a thread based on 2-C Supersonic and not a High 2-A Solaris.

Well, let's see.

If we're counting all the stuff before and after Solaris, we've got.

-Main timeline, Blaze's dimension, the 326 alternate timelines from Shadow the Hedgehog, the Arabian Nights and Camelot, the Mania timeline, and Silver's bad future timeline.

So about 332, maybe more, depending on if you consider the alternate routes of Shadow the Hedgehog as separate timelines.

Well the seperate routes and alternate timelines of Shadow the Hedgehog are alternate outcomes and Mania Sonic exist and he's from an alternate dimension universe or timeline, so it's possible the many outcomes in Shadow the Hedgehog are timelines and possible futures, then there's the IDW Sonic timeline which is stated to an alternate reality by Izuka I think and IDW Sonic mimmicks the game timeline up until after Fores so that's double the amount of timelines.

There's also Boom Sonic which is confirmed to be a parraell universe to the main series and Boom Sonic has it's own alternate dimensions from what I recall 2-3 and it should be noted the Sonic Boom comics are possibly connected to the TV Show and game and the Boom comics are apart of the reality of Post-SGW and we know that reality has infinite worlds, so the question is, is Game Sonic apart of the reality of Archie Sonic Post-SGW?

Even Ian Flynn possibly suggest that the games take place in the reality of Post-SGW Archie and not the Pre-SGW, I personally think that's possibly true due to the amount of material in and context and evidence for the game universe to exist in Archie, Archie being said to be beyond what you know of the games, the adaption of Maginaryworld in Archie being said to take place exactly like the games Solaris.

I think there's a copy of Game Sonc in Archie, or just Game Sonic in general, there's more context behind this to, I definently love to discuss the possibility of this happening in an actual thread based on this tho.

Digital Dimension is pretty clearly just a simulation set up by the Babylonians and not an actual dimension.

Other than that I guess it's fine.

He had a single non-5D statement and it got debunked, so.

Anyhow there's no need to confirm the other paths as different timelines, they're literally the definition of and there's zero reason to disregard multiple canon timelines.

MYHERO said:
Weren't you the same dude that said he was 5-D or something?
What is with the sudden change of heart?
Ye I'd figured I'd pay attention to other feats that aren't 5D.

Back