• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just a note, but "He eats dimensions for lunch" doesn't mean he eats multiple of them at once. It's a general statement, much like someone saying Saiyans "destroy planets for a living", which is just a statement regarding their job, and not saying they blow up multiple planets with one attack (like King Vegeta).

Copying what I said on another thread.

"It was stated that Solaris would cause "time itself to collapse and disappear into nothingness."

The way I would interpret this is Solaris sucking in everything into a void, similar to how Dimentio was destroying the multiverse in Paper Mario."

The dimensions statement is to confirm that Solaris would destroy the multiverse and not just the timelines of Sonic's universe.

MYHERO said:
They should all be 2-B but naw we don't want to make Sonic too strong amirite fellas?
Do we have any proof sonic runs on a multiverse with more then 1000 dimensions? If we do then he really should be 2-B

If they took place in the same universe then we would see the same background as well as other Chaos Emeralds, they having the same gimmick doesn't mean that they are the same

Not really in the context, It refering that the Chaos Emeralds are in the special stages, he rescued only one in each one, If what you said where true there would only in one special stage, he has to go to a paralel universe in each one, which are the special stages

Oh I guess that means no 2-B still. But that would be able to at least double the number or am I stretching it too far?

I still disagree, it says universe singler, sonic was recusing the emeralds from a parallel universe in several zones, implying the zones are different parts of that one universe

Except that's just world play, they even say there's multiple special zones, there's also the ones from other games.

It's used singular because it's refering to Sonic travelling into each one at time

It even says that Sonic has to travel to a special zone, implying that they are separated

Since Maginaryworld is considered a Low 2-C universe now asinine, but it is what it is that'd make 14 universes counting all these + another 14 counting the Sonic CD timelines rounding up to 28 dimensions in total.

God, I really wish multitudinous universes were outright stated to exist like in Archie. It'd make this hassle nonexistent.

46455E01-7EE6-46D4-927F-C1FE32414360

Back