• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@ShakeResounding Shuffle doesn't contradict any established lore and it was developed by Sonic Team. It certainly wasn't stated to be non-canon by any of the higher-ups.

@Edwardtroung2006 It's not vague. Eggman stating that Solaris eats timelines and dimensions on top of that means that "destroy time and space" = the multiverse.

yeah but

destroy time and space is High 3-A at worst (4-D on a less than universal scale) and 2-A at best (with specific statements)

I don't know why you assume "time and space" = "multiverse" when it could just be either High 3-A or space-time hax.

and Eggman stating Solaris eats dimensions is still more likely to be Low 2-C and you haven't countered any of the stuff about it.

And jesus **** what did they do to Eggman in '06

Solaris was consuming all existing timelines in a brief period,the rift wouldn't last for much longer,implying the destuction was taking place quickly.

Just gonna quote myself to answer Cal's initial question.

ShakeResounding said:
Main timeline.

Sol Dimension.

Classic Sonic's timeline, who's confirmed to be from an alternate dimension.

World of Camelot.

World of Secret Rings.

Chaotic Inferno Zone (original world of Ifrit).

Twilight Cage

Apparently Nack is also from an alternate universe.

Silver's future seems to be a different one, but I'm unsure about it.

So, bare minimum I'm seeing here, a solid 8 universes. 9 if you include Silver.

...How come you never put the "all" in the other two quotes that would've literally saved the entire scuffle. Also the guidebook link was going particularly slow cause.. uhh this

Dimension snacking is still Low 2-C though, I don't particularly see how that contradicts my point

It's ironic how the Void/Chaos Heart takes an entire game to consume the multiverse & is accepted as 2-B willy nilly,yet Solaris is stated to collapse all of time in a brief period,but is getting contested the Max.

@Edwardtruong2006 If someone eats dimensions, Occam's Razor would dictate that it's probably 2-C at least depending on the cosmology as they're destroying more than one universe.

Here's the page.

A060042F-B03D-4550-83E3-AE18FFD92A57

ShakeResounding said:
Classic Sonic's timeline, who's confirmed to be from an alternate dimension.
You mean what Tails said in Sonic Forces? That just seems to be a plot hole.

I believe that in Generations, Classic Sonic was actually Sonic from the past.

Then in Forces, they say it's another dimension.

I think because of the events in generation, it created a split timeline separating Classic Sonic and Modern Sonics' universes.

I like to call it "plot hole" since those two things actually contradict each other.

In generations, the quest was about going around time fixing whatever the hack Time Eater was doing.

In Forces, they just say "oh yeas, it's from another dimension" without further context, other than one of Sonic's crappy jokes.

MYHERO said:
I think because of the events in generation, it created a split timeline separating Classic Sonic and Modern Sonics' universes.
Sounds like a headcanon without proves.

Not sure if this has been linked already. https://sonic.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Dimensions

1. Sonic's World (Past/Present/Future seem divided, so you can count this as one timeline rather than 3 worlds)

2. Blaze's World

3. Chaotic Inferno Zone

4. Classic Sonic's World

5. Maginaryworld (Containing uncountable universes inside, but I doubt that the Super cast facing Solaris counts as 2-B)

6. Null Space

7. Twilight Cage

8. Silver's Future

9. Special Stage in Sonic Rush (Must be entered through a "dimensional distortion"

10. Arabian Nights

11. Storybook Camelot Dimension

Some misconceptions are the zones, as these are also described to be "worlds" within manuals, but this is definitely just "areas" or "levels" rephrased. Considering how all of them are connected, the only zone I would possibly consider a different universe is the Special Stages, but those could all just be portals to stuff in space or pocket dimensions. No where else are they even remotely considered dimensional, besides in Sonic Rush.

Classic Sonic's world was originally the standard world from a point in the past, hence why Time Eater is Low 2-C.

Later, in Forces and Mania, they retconned it into being another dimension entirely.

No.

Generation's whole plot is about Time Eater rampaging across time, not multiple dimensions, and he never appears in future games after his defeat (at least up to now). He can only be Low 2-C by this.

As for Solaris, the very beast I can say about this is to consider Calssic Sonic's universe a possible highball of how high he is into 2-C.

"A past timeline".

Even if I go back to the past after a timeline split, the past won't be any different from that separate timeline.

"As his vision fades, Sonic catches a glimpse of Tails and the others being sucked into the sky. Kicking and screaming, they are thrown into another dimensions."

Back