• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
About that blog, it's been postponed indefinitely. I may get back to it, but as of right now I just haven't been in the mood to finish it.

When I like in the 5th grade I wrote a plot for a Sonic game and all the stages and levels were drawn out and written and that Sonic would be 2-A lol.I always thought I would put that Sonic game through and Sega would publish it XD.I still have all that stuff in my closet today collecting dust lol.

Also thanks for letting me know there's a cosmology blog going on so i don't have to end myself in trying to figure out a definitive Sonic Multiverse

I mean if we account for the existence of those timelines being existing alongside to the main one would mean you'd have 325 (or 326?) sets of however many more separate universes that are interconnected to the main timeline.

Like the version of Sonic that got killed by the Shadow clone in the (Dark) Final Haunt ending never would've gone on to travel to Arabian Nights to stop Erazor in that timeline and those two (and however many more we are adding up) separate universe would exist in that timeline.

Mathematical!

We don't know what happens in the others, so we can't say for certain what happens. Given the major differences, there could be all sorts of outcomes. All we know is that the main timeline takes place after Devil Doom is defeated by Shadow. However, if they did exist in such a manner, we could almost guarantee lots of OP bs, lol.

Which 7 are you talking about?

Each time that Sonic time travels a universe is created, so when he travels to the past a universe is also created

Theuser789 said:
Which 7 are you talking about?
Each time that Sonic time travels a universe is created, so when he travels to the past a universe is also created
He actually finds 28 dimensions via this method.

That's...

a LOT.

Like, the current highest AP for 2-C is Thanos. Who massively upscales from nine universes if I'm right.

Edit: Actualy it's "hundreds" from SHuman-Gorath. But still.

The Smashor said:
That's...
a LOT.

Like, the current highest AP for 2-C is Thanos. Who massively upscales from nine universes if I'm right.

Edit: Actualy it's "hundreds" from SHuman-Gorath. But still.
Well technically the highest AP for a 2-C is Landmine Bo who is infinitely stronger then someone who was able to beat his previous form and that form was infinitely stronger then his previous form who was able to create multiple infinite universes

I addressed that in the post.

"In decision-based games we often refer to all the different paths as different worlds, because while in one playthrough you play the game a certain way, in the other the story (which is its own timeline) partially changes depending on the small decision you made. For some games this number is nearly unquantifiable, as the games are so large and have so many randomly generated possibilities that we can't properly gauge them without years of analysis, however games that confirm different paths/routes to success and list them out give us a clear-cut definition of the different timelines we can assume."

So I guess the dimensions would be Maginaryworld, the dimensions that send the dreams to Maginaryworld, Blaze's dimension, the storybook dimensions, Sonic's dimension, and some other stuff idk about.

i asked this before, does he have any actual 2-B feats? we still haven't proven that the multiverse of the sonic games is a 2-B multiverse

Because barring me and DDM, there's no bias to for getting Sonic upgraded with the staff. If we only let the supporters handle the profiles, imagine what tier Naruto would be at? I mean, as much as i like you guys if you could get Sonic to say, SMT level, you wouldn't hesitate.

The real cal howard said:
Because barring me and DDM, there's no bias to for getting Sonic upgraded with the staff. If we only let the supporters handle the profiles, imagine what tier Naruto would be at? I mean, as much as i like you guys if you could get Sonic to say, SMT level, you wouldn't hesitate.
It's better to let other people and mods who are well verse in specific franchises than those who aren't. You can't suspect me to be worthy with my word of mouth if I were to handle profiles in the Marvel and DC universes than someone who knows about those comic book mythos more than I do. It's not bias to know more about one franchise than someone else. It's called "intelligence".

Intelligence ain't exactly the right word to use when you're describing children's fiction, man. This ain't exactly college math here. It's not hard to do a little digging into Sonic's lore, and (canon) Sonic doesn't have the most complicated lore to begin with.

Back