• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How far Gremmy goes into Naruto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, i ask myself about that, how far gremmy can go in Naruto, firstly because he is OP and secondly because i've wanted to make match against naruto characters but i don't wanted to make "stomp" or mismatch, so a thread like that is probably better

• Speed is Equalized
Gremmy-0

AstralKing7 said:
U do realize gremmy is dumb as well right?
na fam if u read u know otherwise boi kenpachi was a battle of ap not hax becuz hes nr.1 shinigami this is simple stuffs kaguya a brainded manwomanchild who needs black zetsu to communicate xdddd

Lmao, Gremmy gets one shoted by Naruto's High 6-A... or he gets mindhaxed by some fodder

AstralKing7 said:
U do realize gremmy is dumb as well right?
Kenpachi was hyped to outdo him. He basically got him into a 1v1 fite me no death trix situation. It's like having an ant say that to you.

Everyone else he was haxxing to death.

He's smarter than he looks but Kenpachi somehow bluffed his way into appearing as someone too OP when Kenpachi was about to die already.

Gremmy just needs to think for about 90% of the battles. Majority of the verse won't even know what they're fighting and even less have resistance to any form of soul manipulation.

Yeah speed's the major issue. Anyone he can't match in speed likely takes him out if their go to ability doesn't end him. But then again he can think himself out of death so I'd say you need more people like Madara and such.

I'm not even sure why you're arguing speed. Gremmy has a passive and is a thought based reality warper. If he doesn't acknowledge his death then he won't die as shown when he erases the image of his death.

Bro might guy gives him the same treatment as kenpachi. I don't even know why your arguing considering the AP advantage. Might Guy will literally have him fearing death considering just one punch will one shot him while getting blitzed with each punch getting faster and faster than the last.

Cause Gremmy lost to Kenpachi by BS plot reasons. And I'm not sure if Kenpachi acts the same way as Might Guy.

I'd still give it a toss up between the two tho

> Same treatment as Kenpachi

Which is what exactly? Guy is unknown to him nor can he tank any of Gremmy hits due to his durability being non-existent.

He won't even be able to go near Gremmy because he literally can't see him. Gremmy can just stand there and there is nothing Guy can do except die to the invisible boy after his time runs out.

Tank his hits? Implying that he will even see Might Guy. You keep ignoring the fact that guy will blitz the shit out of him while one shorting him making him fear his own death.

Y u keep ignoring that is starting to become clear

Fortunately this is him be a verse where nagato would jsut absorb his soul while he fights guy

Nagato absorbing Gremmy's soul? Fodder like Tatsuki can survive a city wide soul suck. Blitzing and 1 shotting will do nothing not that can he in this scenario ofc. He was getting slaughtered by Kenpachi and it did nothing as long as he doesn't accept his death in his own mind.

I'm not ignoring anything, you seem to be unaware that Guy cannot see Gremmy literally at all, he won't even know he's there. hell as far as I'm concerned Guy will likely passively die.

tauyuya kurnaei and other decent genjutsu users can handle this, itachi madara sasuke and shisui UBER mind bully him

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Nagato absorbing Gremmy's soul? Fodder like Tatsuki can survive a city wide soul suck. Blitzing and 1 shotting will do nothing not that can he in this scenario ofc. He was getting slaughtered by Kenpachi and it did nothing as long as he doesn't accept his death in his own mind.

I'm not ignoring anything, you seem to be unaware that Guy cannot see Gremmy literally at all, he won't even know he's there. hell as far as I'm concerned Guy will likely passively die.

The downplay is heavy. Show me resistance to soul absorption. Also passively die? Forgetting how your own hax works I see? Guy is stronger than Gremmy by leaps and bounds lol. The only thing is him probably feeling pressure but he doesn't get evaporated lmao.

What's worse...now Jigen just straight up absorbs gremmy with ease.

Buttt if we wanna keep it simple Sasuke genjutsus and calls it a day. Blank Period Sasuke.

@Astral

Cant believe I am going to keep this shit alive but .... dude, Tatsuki resists soul rip by the hundreds in Arrancar Invasion, the same Tatsuki who is weaker than pre shinigami Ichigo, who is far weaker than SS Ichigo who was dropped to the floor by Kenny's presence and so on so forth.

Soul crush is also not dependent on AP so proof needs to be brought for how anyone is surviving Gremmy's presence.

Huh?

@Anonymous

I thought it was agreed that you don't need soul resistance to counter soul crush if you have a reishi equivalent in-verse.

Since in the bleach verse reishi = soul resistance...and chakra is comparable to reishi.

Verse equalization would automatically neg soul crush (At least against stronger peeps in the Naruto verse)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back