• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How exactly does Adimensional make a character 1-A? does Adimensionality automatically equate with Reality Warping? If not then how exactly does being

ExodusNexus said:
We don't understand the question.
It's "How the **** does being Adimensional make you 1-A even if the character only has 9-C feats? (like lifting 9-C weight and punching with 9-C force)"

Do you have an example of a guy like this? If a statement contradicts how the character is consistently portrayed then the statement's be ignored

But yeah being beyond the concept of dimensions is 1-A by default.

I remember Sera mentioning once that not all dimensionless characters are 1-A. Being described as above the concept of dimensions such that it grants you an indescribable superiority over dimensioned characters is what's 1-A.

Andytrenom said:
I remember Sera mentioning once that not all dimensionless characters are 1-A. Being described as above the concept of dimensions such that it grants you an indescribable superiority over dimensioned characters is what's 1-A.
I think this was about the Type of Beyond-Dimensional Existence. In this case, it seems to be about Type 1.

A character must be clearly defined as having a qualitative superiority to all degrees and concepts of space and time in order to qualify for 1-A.

Also, the title was too long, yes, but that is no reason to be rude to the OP.

SwathingDegenera777 said:
ExodusNexus said:
I don't think that's a thing.
It is, want me to link to the page? https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Beyond-Dimensional_Existence
Type 1: Nondimensional

lemme rephrase, how does being Nondimensional despite having 9-C feats (9-C lifting strength and striking strength) make someone 1-A? Because someone told me that being Nondimensional automatically makes you 1-A
Beyond-Dimensional Existence (Type 1) still Tier 1-A stats and not lower. The difference between Type 1 and 2, according to Sera EX, who made the page:

Sera EX said:
They are outerversal.
Type 1 is for adimensional objects or outerversal characters that can exist inside dimensional space while transcending the concepts of dimensions.

Type 2 is for those who are "too big" to fit inside any dimensional space. As any dimension, even an infinite dimensional hyperverse would be practically nonexistent to them.

Perfect example? Gudou Gods and Hadou Gods.

Hadou Gods (Type 2) are the source of all dimensional space and are external outerverses. Gudou Gods (Type 1) exist "inside" Hadou Gods (because the Multiverse is their body). However, Gudou Gods are internal, walking outerverses, independent of the Hadou Gods laws (including their concepts of space and time, physics, etc.).

Type 1 is for the mathematical concept of 1-A

Type 2 is for the metaphysical concept of 1-A

Ooooooh, that actually... makes sense

Welp... Guess I look like an asshole now huh?

Anyway, does having a nondimensional soul make one 1-A? or is it just like a smurf thing where "dude is regular in all regards but has one aspect that makes him beefy as **** compared to everyone else of his tier?".

I don't see why having a soul like that would mean anything beyond your soul being harder to destroy.

Back