• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How does the gravity falls finale impact bill cipher's tier standing?

Sorry, I haven't been on the wiki for a while, so if this has already been discussed in detail, pls link it to me.

But in the gravity falls finale, bill is shown to get his eye ripped out by some poorly designed mech, be blinded by a can of spray paint, and etc.

I think there was some PIS involved. And his weakness to magic certainly played a role here. But does the finale hurt his stance despite that?

The finale (all of Weirdmageddon combined) actually solidified his tier, thanks to new info about his dimensional status and extent of his powers.

It's also important to note that Bill's weakness isn't magic. He's absurdly powerful with magic, himself. His weakness is specifically magic or forces which cancel out his weirdness magic, and said poorly designed mech was specifically designed to fight Bill and had a forcefield which nearly completely nullified all of his attempts at hurting it.

Him taking time to regenerate his eye can probably be attributed to the fact that, again, it was specifically ripped out by an anti-weirdness mech, as we've seen him regenerate from other wounds instantly. The spray paint is total PIS, but at least you can kiiiinda validate it because it was done by someone who was prophesied to be a part of his defeat.

TBH, I am somewhat disturb with the fact that Bill has been greatly downgraded from Multiverse Level to a plain Universe Level....

But if its thats your decision, I will obliged to it

Elvis Adika said:
TBH, I am somewhat disturb with the fact that Bill has been greatly downgraded from Multiverse Level to a plain Universe Level....
I'm somewhat of the same but Antvasima (who said that he also watchs the show too) said that Bill hasn't exactly done anything that remotely puts him at a higher level, hence the downgrade he and Time Baby got + Bill's friends becoming Unknown.

There's a thread regading that so you can see his points and reasoning for making that decision....

For me, i'm just like "whatever". *shrugs*

Elvis Adika said:

Yeah, I feel that Bill is currently to low as is, but I guess Low 2-C is best (for now) due to lack of info. BTW, where does bill's species having 14 billion genders come from?

Back