• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How Do You Get People To Like You On VSBW ?

The real cal howard said:
Jesus, Ryu. Where'd you find the moe pic? OVO
I typed "Tomoko" into "Find Picture" here.

Make memes

Be resonable

Try not to be biased

If you are biased, don't let it show

Participate in CRTs

Use the Fun and Games board

Don't force TSGoAT memes

Don't say Cthulhu doesn't have Low-Godly Rege

Downgraded everyone's favorite verses alongside their self-respect.

For real, I don't know either. I just try to be friendly and helpful, and really dedicate myself to improve this website. Also I meme a lot.

Be the biggest idek wtf is happening person

No clue for realz just had common interests with others and talk make friends on said interest and drink beer as we sing to the masses for the crazy war a VS thread made

Here's an idea. Never make a DB vs Marvel/DC/OPM thread. People will love you if you remember that.

Also very important, don't be a sore loser.

If your favorite character begins losing against a character you don't like, just sigh and move on.

Cries silently about the last five or so threads I've made

post the most unfitting music for any thread

make sure its extremely loud

get some caramel flavored popcorn

"Don't wank"

They're all lying OP don't listen to them.

Find someone and progressively and subtly wank their favorite verse in CRTs by taking everything completely out of context and being as vague as possible. When said person makes vs battles using that verse, drop your FRA bombs immediately, even if nobody other than you believes that character should win. Don't forget said vsbattle titles should be obnoxious and memetic.

Don't forget to pay respects on LAS's wall weekly for maximum respeck points.

Also if you're doing a calc for your homie's favorite verse and the result is weak af, don't be afraid to move the decimal point three spots to the right, nobody will be the wiser.

Also agree with Prom @ blackmail

How to become popular on vsbattles:

Don't be a douchebag.

Drop the occasional "****" without using it against another person.

Dark humour. Lots of dark humour. Self-deprecating humour works especially well.

Share dank memes.

Find a couple of other members who like at least two of the same verses as you. Then make friends with them.

Make hilarious posts like: Thread:1495248#57.

Make some pretty good threads and/or blogs once in a while.

Start the VS Battles Sitcom thread, get it trending for like a week, and then fade into obscurity.

At least you're not like me. I literally joined a couple days ago and a bunch of staff think im a sock puppet of some Jonathan dude and are trying to ban me.

Back