• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dude, your maths is waaaaay off. 21 kgs of TNT is not 96 million joules, rather 87 million joules. And you didn't even use the inverse square law for finding out how much of the explosion actually affected this character.

I = (0.0021 Tons of TNT) / 4¤Ç((0m)^2)

I = 0.00005319362 tons of TNT per m^2

I x CA (which is 0.68 for a human) = 0.00003617166 tons of TNT or only wall level

I used US tons not metric lol oops

also that formula breaks down when you put in zero boi, you just divided by zero.

do you know what you just did???

now our universe gonna implode you loonatic

Back