• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hotsuma Speed Upgrade?.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
I just finished creating Hotsuma's page and I wanted to know if he would be considered higher than the Subsonic rating I gave him.

As I stated on his profile, he dodged a helecopter missile at point blank range, intercepted another missile and split it in half, and outran an explosion. Is Subsonic an ok rating or should he be higher?

Being able to outrun an explosion should be higher than Subsonic, some characters in Zelda for example have Supersonic+ running speed based on a calc of young Link being able to outrun an explosion.

Guess I'll move this to the content revision board.

@WeeklyBattles What about dodging the helecopter missile at point blank range?.

Calculations are best for cases like this.

Okay, that is definitely calcable, that looks to be an apache and a hellfire missile that was launched. I'll see what i can do but tbh dont expect anything super high.

@WeeklyBattles Ok thanks. I not expecting anything to high.

Yeah given the distance this is probably gonna be Subsonic at best...

You may want to have the explosion feat calced instead

I don't know if the explosion feat is capable of being properly calc.

Hotsuma defeates the Moth lady boss and as she is dying, she self destructs and Hotsuma (while carrying a girl) runs down a pipeline with the explosion behind him. In the next sceen, Hotsuma is shown jumping out of the pipeline with the explosion right behind him.

I'll link it.

Okay i see what you mean...

Do you still want me to try to calc the missile feat? Or do you maybe wanna ask the calc group? Angsizing speed feats like this one arent exactly my forte...

a missle can be mach 10 which 7500 miles per hour so for him to be able to easily dodge it at point blank range he would at least be 2.5X faster than that so you multiply 7500 by 2.5 =18,750 mach 25 is like 19,030 which is High Hypersonic so he's at minimum(cuz theortically it could be above 2.5X difference ) Hypersonic+.

You cna ask a calc group member for help with calculations if you need to.

Back