• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hot takes thread, safer edition

True

Anyway, I could probably beat the Self-reference machine but I might have to adapt to their strength beforehand since they might be too strong for me at the moment. I'll need to do 4 push-ups and after that, I will equal their strength. I am like a G.O.A.T. ball Z villain, I just need a few weeks of training to be infinitely superior

Those are good feats, I heard playing video games scale you to uni+ or something like that cuz of fictional transcendence. But I haven't felt the effects yet, maybe the tiering issues are related to skill issues.

Do it then, it sounds cooler that way. A composite totally different people forcefully fused into an abomination of a character.

💀
I mean, you are the one with that pfp
my goal is to be annoying and be a pizza tower reference at the same time. I just want to imagine how many people who want to take this place seriously have to look at my pfp and see a funny noid man shaking his arse at them

my goal is to be annoying and be a pizza tower reference at the same time. I just want to imagine how many people who want to take this place seriously have to look at my pfp and see a funny noid man shaking his arse at them
Pizza Tower references are already annoying /s

Random hot take, but I Can Tell You What Is Killing The Stars is really trash and Auren the Absolute is Mary Sue by definition. All the plot pauses to make him more poweful, more perfect, he can solo your favourite verse now, what are you going to do about it? The author says he “JuSt MaDe HiM tO bE hIm”. I hate the verse so much, op characters aren’t Auren victims, Auren is a bad writing victim.

Random hot take, but I Can Tell You What Is Killing The Stars is really trash and Auren the Absolute is Mary Sue by definition. All the plot pauses to make him more poweful, more perfect, he can solo your favourite verse now, what are you going to do about it? The author says he “JuSt MaDe HiM tO bE hIm”. I hate the verse so much, op characters aren’t Auren victims, Auren is a bad writing victim.
What exactly makes him a mary sue? Though in his case he probably would be called a Gary Stue instead.

hot take

I believe japanese literature books (not manga just books as in without images)/japanese live action needs more love along with other non animation japanese media.

cause when people think of japanese media they tend to think mostly of Animation/Manga/video games. (sure there's stuff like godzilla and all that but your average american/non-japanese don't know of kamen rider or other live action japanese films/tv series) Also who's heard of literature like SRE or many japanese folk tales or more.

so i feel like they should try out the other types of japanese media more.

Japan definitely has some bad practices but they should exist. Everyone has a right to exist. It's what you do with your existence that determines whether you should have it.

Last edited:
Back