• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hot takes thread, safer edition

I think the "nobody survived" trope can be good if it plays into the sense of dread/fear, instead of it just being to repeat an overused trope. But it's rare that the trope is ever used in such a manner.

One thing I like about the horror genre, although its extremely rare and I hope it stays that way, is when the mc gives the monster fear. Its something simply beautiful

Cold take: The season 6 of rick and morty is 🔥
20220818_113649.jpg

Hollow Knight is not a great game. Apart from the art, I really can't see what is special about such a game. I had to try to play several times, and it was only on the fourth try that I got truly "interested", but at no point did I feel anything for the game. The map, besides being confusing, is ******* tedious
I come here to say that I have only seen the magic of the game after the sixth time

If mobile games do a 360 and become legitimate interesting games with stories and soul, I swear
Fate/Grand Order, Arknights, Honkai Impact 3rd, Punishing Gray Raven, Granblue Fantasy, even the non-fantasy gacha games like Bang Dream!, Love Live School Idol Festival ALL STARS!, D4DJ, and Project Sekai will have a words for you

Thanks for playing the demo of "living", now prepare yourself to be taken into Xanzu Rivers and Judged by TEH AUTHORITIEH
Not gonna lie, I can easily drop into the Touhouverse, defeat everyone, enslave the humans, the men, the fairies, the men, the youkai and the men and then I'll become the god emperor conqueror dictator of Gensokyo. I'll make everyone fear me, even the youkai and gods will fear my might and cruelty. I'll go to the sanzu river, reach the end by swimming and judge the judger people call Eiki.

Not gonna lie, I can easily drop into the Touhouverse, defeat everyone, enslave the humans, the men, the fairies, the men, the youkai and the men and then I'll become the god emperor conqueror dictator of Gensokyo. I'll make everyone fear me, even the youkai and gods will fear my might and cruelty. I'll go to the sanzu river, reach the end by swimming and judge the judger people call Eiki.
shut-up-shut-up-bro.gif

2-C various different haxes gg

Back