• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hot takes thread, safer edition

Cold Take: Codes losing their highlighting within tabber codes (Like links) is ******* stupid. Im a old crusty dude already crouching over Python code 24/7, I shoudnt be fighting for my life trying to find out where the scan link code ends and where the ability link code starts.

Hot Take's: Kingdom Hearts actually isn't that hard of a Story to understand untill the mobile games

The wiki in general needs to overhaul it's tiering systems to be more streamlined and clear about how strong character's are.

Ragna The Bloodedge ****'s 90% of people's favorite Verses

Goku can Incap Superman with High Dif in a fight

Christ Pratt as Mario isn't as bad as people paint him to be, he just sounds normal and people can't accept it because they think that listening to Charles Martinet's mario voice for 90+- minutes wouldn't get annoying...or they just hate Christ Pratt.

Actually, for goodness sake why are we making such a big deal out of voice actors? I get that Nintendo hyped it up but personally until this movie i did not give a crap about who's voicing who, I simply, y'know, watched the movie and cared about the plot rather than the voice. I've grown up with post-soviet monovoice cartoon dubs, I've watched "The land before time" with a semi-monotone voice acting done by a middle-aged man and guess what, I enjoyed the cartoon regardless. If 7 year old me couldn't care less about bad voice acting then I am not gonna care here either and I recommend you stop too since it is absolutely not as big of a deal as yall paint it out to be.

Christ Pratt as Mario isn't as bad as people paint him to be, he just sounds normal and people can't accept it because they think that listening to Charles Martinet's mario voice for 90+- minutes wouldn't get annoying...or they just hate Christ Pratt.
Based take ngl. Sure, I personally love to have my Italian Mario Voice, but Chris is a Brilliant Actor who is more than capable of doing the job, his own way. I don't see any reason to mind his voice just because it's not the Mario we know.

The problem with TTGO isn't that it's bad, it's that the creators know it's bad and yet make an active attempt to spite the fans who criticize it for being shitty.

The problem with TTGO isn't that it's bad, it's that the creators know it's bad and yet make an active attempt to spite the fans who criticize it for being shitty.
It's not that they acknowledge that TTGO is bad, it's more so that they acknowledge that the original Teen Titans is far better.

Nah those bits are the good part of the show. They’re trolling people who grew up with the original Teen Titans and can’t cope with the fact their adult asses are not the ones that need catering to anymore, it’s 6 year old Johnny who likes fart jokes. Beautiful

Nah those bits are the good part of the show. They’re trolling people who grew up with the original Teen Titans and can’t cope with the fact their adult asses are not the ones that need catering to anymore, it’s 6 year old Johnny who likes fart jokes. Beautiful
If I'm being honest, I actually liked the concept behind those episodes...at first.

I just got sick of it when people moved on from the show and they were still making episodes about how much the fans hate them, even though they moved on.

Teen Titans Go isn't that bad
Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles
Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles Waffles

Ok I just checked his channel and turned out he finally stopped, I’m impressed in a very sad way
He stopped quite a while ago lol.

My brother did, I personally found him useful as a news source but irritating as a commentator once he started giving his personal views
I honestly find him pretty entertaining. He seems to be an okay guy.

I remember bro made a streak of Johnny Test videos a couple of years ago.

Good joke

Are you talking about the games?

If so, I 1000% agree.
You know what i'm thinking
nod-anime-anime.gif

Back