• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hot takes thread, safer edition

Just because
you are weird and that's coming from someone who is considered weird by the others.

and how can you not see the irony (you dislike them yet you have an anime profile picture. Anime is from japan, i bet your car was made by japanese too, and your video games come from japan too, there's so many products made by japanese people. yet you dislike them?!)

not necessarily everything

btw i think you should not hate a product just because it's made in china. sometimes some of the products that were made in china actually work pretty well. I'd say just test it, if it doesn't work, refund or whatever. If it does work keep it.
The world was made in China.
It has a sticker on the back that says so. Just like everything else.

The world was made in China.
It has a sticker on the back that says so. Just like everything else.
wise.gif

Back