• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hot takes thread, safer edition

That's a common existential crisis, but don't worry!

There is no meaning to existence anyway, your just gonna die regardless of what you do and who you meet. (y)
Personally I'd wish to acquire knowledge I can take with me before the ride comes to the end. If you truly believe this, is there a point of living? Nothing matters + life sucks a lot.

Personally I'd wish to acquire knowledge I can take with me before the ride comes to the end. If you truly believe this, is there a point of living? Nothing matters + life sucks a lot.
I personally don't really believe my life matters in the "grand scheme of things", but in the end that's just a way I cope with the fact that most people have minimal impact on others and the totality of life on Earth, including myself, and I'll eventually die without having achieved anything I wanted to because of my own incompetence and lack of talent or skill.

That's just me tho.

I personally don't really believe my life matters in the "grand scheme of things", but in the end that's just a way I cope with the fact that most people have minimal impact on others and the totality of life on Earth, including myself, and I'll eventually die without having achieved anything I wanted to because of my own incompetence and lack of talent or skill.

That's just me tho.
Your existence has literally altered trillions of things from your first breath. It's like Schroedingers on roids.

Your existence has literally altered trillions of things from your first breath. It's like Schroedingers on roids.
Yeah but I didn't actually do that of my own will. I'd rather be changing something with my own ability than be changing things through unintentional quantum fuckery.

That's just me tho.
images

All he needs is one punch and you'll be fine bro

Yeah but I didn't actually do that of my own will. I'd rather be changing something with my own ability than be changing things through unintentional quantum fuckery.
You kissing that girl back in 3rd grade somehow caused the birth of the greatest scientist ever tho so that's a W.

I personally, think it's important to focus on the things that you can affect with your actions, you know?

Like yeah, I'll probably die, without accomplishing most of my goals, and maybe even alone.

But, that doesn't stop the little things from mattering, ya know? Like...doing community service, helping out a friend, shit like that. You can do tangible things to make individuals' lives better. And at the end of the day, that's the best we can hope for. Just making the world even a little bit better with our presence, no matter how small.

Immortality is cool till the trillionth year, then that's when the sun burns you for trillions of years. You then wander through space for a couple eternities.
Human brain can only store around 300 years of memory. After that i will probably forget my origins or go into coma. Not to mention that billions of years of evolution will turn all humans around me into weird monstrosities, while i look like some weird australopithecus to them, so i will be alone.
Pretty cool honestly

Human brain can only store around 300 years of memory. After that i will probably forget my origins or go into coma. Not to mention that billions of years of evolution will turn all humans around me into weird monstrosities, while i look like some weird australopithecus to them, so i will be alone.
Pretty cool honestly
BRO WHO LIVED THAT LONG TO KNOW???

Hot Take: Don't listen to the people who unironically say "Go get some bitches."

You don't need women for validation. Focus on yourself before focusing on a relationship.

The Boxer is good tho, and it is really inspirational at times.
You could watch WWE lel. It can be inspirational at times, too.

Back