• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hot takes thread, safer edition

Who cares about what you agree with you piece of shit
QW4FCnLmZFrU4GMNAO934UJtzbhpxXYgO3GqdNuwoZk.png

But uh in all seriousness I see a lot of stories about men being accused of disgusting shit like pedophilia, grooming, rape, etc falsely all the time.

That shit makes me sick to my stomach.

images

When i look at these security signs i always get slightly creeped out, because i can't help but imagine humanity eventually being able to reach pluto as the last celestial body to explore in our solar system.

The astronauts land on it, walk for a bit and then there's one of these signs there, as if to warn humanity there's nothing worth exploring in the universe past that point and we are in fact all alone and surrounded by emptyness and death from all sides. But then... who placed it there?

Just a small existencial crisis on a saturday night.

images

When i look at these security signs i always get slightly creeped out, because i can't help but imagine humanity eventually being able to reach pluto as the last celestial body to explore in our solar system.

The astronauts land on it, walk for a bit and then there's one of these signs there, as if to warn humanity there's nothing worth exploring in the universe past that point and we are in fact all alone and surrounded by emptyness and death from all sides. But then... who placed it there?

Mid, Billy Mays would solo.

images

That's a common existential crisis, but don't worry!

There is no meaning to existence anyway, your just gonna die regardless of what you do and who you meet. (y)

Back