• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hot takes thread, safer edition

The only time I have an issue with skill threads is when the skill feats get overly complicated.
The main reason why I don't participate in DB and OPM threads like that is because they're absurdly skilled, and I know if I say anything, the supporters of the verse are just going to shit on me by giving me a whole skill essay as to how wrong I am.

So instead of participating, I just troll most of the time.

The two best possible combinations of food and/or drink are White Bread/Butter and Vanilla Ice Cream/Diet Coke
I can't stand soda personally. I'm glad I stopped drinking it cause IK how addicting it can be.

I actually hate bread and butter 😭, I'd rather go for Bread and Peanut Butter but still wouldn't go for it either

The grapes @DivineAura44 be eating:

blue-grapes-with-mold-picture-id180827362

More people should learn to cook east asian if they have dedicated asian grocery stores in their city.

99% of asian ingridients are shelf stable or freezeable until kingdom comes. Its super easy to cook vegetarian, vegan or even halal, has amazing meal prep capabilities thanks to the almighty rice cooker and comes in a huge variety of dish types. And most importantly, its ******* easy. Taiwanese Beef Noodle soup, Pho, or Ramen. World famous noodle soups that require barely any skill and are only gatekept by ingridients

Yall are grape fanatics and have never had regular ass white grapes. Please unfollow the thread and go back to 1st.

I hate gatekeeping but the best sign of how much someone is into music is how much of a constant their favourite song is, or if they can confidently name a favourite at all

there’s “oh my favourite song has always been x” - filthy casual

“Damn that song was a life-changing masterpiece, I can never imagine it falling outside of my top 100” - True Music Enjoyer

Kinda random, but i started a manhua called the "Saintess has a showdown" and it's been pretty entertaining so far.

More people should learn to cook east asian if they have dedicated asian grocery stores in their city.

99% of asian ingridients are shelf stable or freezeable until kingdom comes. Its super easy to cook vegetarian, vegan or even halal, has amazing meal prep capabilities thanks to the almighty rice cooker and comes in a huge variety of dish types. And most importantly, its ******* easy. Taiwanese Beef Noodle soup, Pho, or Ramen. World famous noodle soups that require barely any skill and are only gatekept by ingridients
Beef soup is the definition of hit or miss.

Back