• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hot takes thread, safer edition

Kind of a cold take tbh I know nobody cares, but Dean Winchester from Supernatural skill stomps your fav verse.

Soup gotta be the worst “food” of all time fr fr
5f5afabaa9670.jpeg

All of them Riki, all of them. Usually red tho. White grapes are good on occasion.
I can kinda get white grapes (We call it green grapes, don't ask) a bit, they don't really compare to black grapes, but In all the different types of grapes I tried, not a single one of them tasted bland, and they sure as hell never made me dehydrated. It's the complete opposite, in fact.

I hate gatekeeping but the best sign of how much someone is into music is how much of a constant their favourite song is, or if they can confidently name a favourite at all

there’s “oh my favourite song has always been x” - filthy casual

“Damn that song was a life-changing masterpiece, I can never imagine it falling outside of my top 100” - True Music Enjoyer
Like I spent the last 4 months obsessing over the new Harry Styles Album and listening to it non stop, nothing else and I will confidently call it my favourite album, but can never guarantee any of the songs in my top 10 of all time because that shit fluctuates hourly

I can kinda get white grapes (We call it green grapes, don't ask) a bit, they don't really compare to black grapes, but In all the different types of grapes I tried, not a single one of them tasted bland, and they sure as hell never made me dehydrated. It's the complete opposite, in fact.
WHY DO YALL CALL IT GREEN GRAPES, NOBODY CALLS IT THAT.

I don't drink soda anymore cause chronic gastritis... But before i knew that, Kvas for me was above any of the popular sodas

Aight so hot take but chocolate is overrated. Like I hear so many people praising chocolate but for me bland chocolate is bad. White chocolate bar by ritter sports is amazing but too much of it is bad. Chocolate is good with something like cookies for example. I am currently addicted to cookies with chocolate layers that are sold here in my country. Best stuff ever.

Has anyone ever tried Mulberries? I thought it was a common berry, but from the people I've spoken to, a lot of them haven't even heard of it.

Aight so hot take but chocolate is overrated. Like I hear so many people praising chocolate but for me bland chocolate is bad. White chocolate bar by ritter sports is amazing but too much of it is bad. Chocolate is good with something like cookies for example. I am currently addicted to cookies with chocolate layers that are sold here in my country. Best stuff ever.
The worst type of chocolate is the one in neapolitan ice cream (one of the dumbest foods ever made).

Back