• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hot headed! Natsu vs Saber of Red

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, if she has access to it it's gonna one shot Natsu.

Bro you made that thread? Shit should have told me I would have voted.ovo

Alright, Blood Arthur is Restricted.

Trust me, I never even have a chance to told anyone because the thread escalated after a single and only bump ovo

Ok now as much as I hate to say this I think Natsu takes this. Vastly superior stamina, much better range and AoE, Dragon Slayer Magic should have an effect on Mordred since she has Dragon blood in her, her precog isn't that good. However her magic resistance could help her tank hits from Natsu, she also holds the experienced advantage, precog also helps her here and well she incorporates slashing and stabbing attacks which typically are more dangerous than blunt force attacks.

Natsu takes this with extreme difficulty imo.

Mordred should take this via being resistant to magic, which weakens Natsu's damage, and precognition.

Her Magic resistance is excellent, good precognition, armor, superior skill and experience.

Imma vote mordred

I wouldn't say she's more skilled. And shouldn't Dragon Slayer Magic and Magic resistance technically counter each other? Seeing as how DS magic is made to do extra damage to Dragons, and well Mordred has Magic Resistance.

This Woman fought on par and killed Arturia freaking Pendragon, yeah, I'd say she's more skilled.

Other then that yeah, they cover eachother

Pretty sure Arturia was always superior to Mordred. In terms of sword play she's obviously more skilled than Natsu ( Duh. ) But in terms of h2h Natsu most likely out classes her.

Superior yes, but the sheer factor of not only giving Arturia a run for her money and killing her, is above any skill feat from Natsu.

H2H doesn't mean anything, she's not getting disarmed

Actually, Mordred's swordplay is pretty poor. Her brute force and willingness to do anything to win is what makes her dangerous and allowed her to keep up with the rest of the Knights of the Round.

Doubt that Natsu's stamina is better when Mordred can still move after taking an attack that brought her to the verge of death before taking on another person on par with her. She doesn't need to eat, drink, or sleep either. She also has Battle Continuation, so she can keep fighting even if she has a giant spear plunged through her.

Natsu is going to do some damage with the Dragon Slaying nature of his attacks, but their effects are going to be greatly reduced due to her Magic Resistance.

Her armor is definitely helpful and both combatants are extremely reckless, but Mana Burst puts her above Natsu in strength.

Leaning towards Mordred for now.

@Gar

Arturia actually one-shot Mordred with Rhongomyniad, but Mordred's hatred + a curse from Morgan allowed Mordred to cut down Arturia from behind.

Natsu : 1 (Knightofannihilation666, )

Mordred : 3 (Theglassman12, Gargoyle One, Reppuzan, )

I will give this to Natsu by slight margin mostly cause of range as he has demonstraded after the time skip that he is no longer as reckless and favours range combat if necessary and even try to think which made Happy worried cause you know it's Natsu.

Anyway, all he has to do is keep a little range and with his huge AOE and range advanatge he should come out victorious here.

For the stamina part @Repp during the war Natsu was fighting continuously and his last two battle were against two opponents that are both superior to him in particular Acnologia and before fighting Zeref he just finished his fight with Neinhart and later Gray so i doubt he will loose at least stamina wise. He also got impaled by Zeref, but the injury was regenerated thx to Lucy rewriting the book thou that has taken away much of his stamina and his hand was burned as well.

Gargoyle One said:
This Woman fought on par and killed Arturia freaking Pendragon, yeah, I'd say she's more skilled.
Other then that yeah, they cover eachother
she heavily injured Arturia Pendragon not killed her

Oops.

My bad guys, I went off the original legend like a jackass, albeit Arturia would have died if not for the world.

The score is even know.

Natsu : 3 (Knightofannihilation666, Blanked, Homu Sweet Homu, )

Mordred : 3 (Theglassman12, Gargoyle One, Reppuzan, )

So, when you say CBA is restricted, do you mean all of it (including the less powerful general red lightning blasts) or just the main use where she shoots the beam of red light?

Monarch Laciel said:
So, when you say CBA is restricted, do you mean all of it (including the less powerful general red lightning blasts) or just the main use where she shoots the beam of red light?
The one that one shot Ichigo ovo

The main one, the beam.

Mordred: magic resistance nuls Natsu's range, aoe, and DS edge; a sword gives mordred the advantage in cqc; precog prevents Natsu from surprising her at the very least; battle continuation makes it more likely that Mordred will land a lethal blow before Natsu takes her down via his better stamina.

Another vote for Mordred.

Natsu : 3 (Knightofannihilation666, Blanked, Homu Sweet Homu, )

Mordred : 4 (Theglassman12, Gargoyle One, Reppuzan, Delta3000, )

@Blank

Natsu doesn't fight at range. It's simply not in character for him, and a good 75-90% of his raw magical energy is just going to get dispersed to the side by Mordred's Magic Resistance.

I wouldn't say her resistance is that strong thou or else it doesn't have sense...

It's like saying he can attack for hours with magic and barely make a relevant scratch.

@Blanked

Mordred's Magic Resistance is one step below the Magic Resistance of her father, who could casually run straight through spells that could take a couple of lives off Berserker.

Yes, it's weaker, but at the same time it's not so weak that Natsu can just blow fire at her all day even with his Dragon-Slaying attribute.

Dragon magic would slightly help in nagating that though, not enough to fully go through it, but enough to do damage.

@Blanked

I mean, he can still punch and kick her, but whether he can do so without getting overwhelmed by her power and speed boosts via Mana Burst is another story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back