• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I know, I know, but I have been seing this videos recently and reading some other stuff and the more I read the more I developed some sort of obsession with her and a way to kill her. Pretty good reference or good writing if you ask me

And after seeing this trailer I just had to do it.

During the final moments of the World War II, a young, beautiful woman finds herself surrounded by a group of men, that ranges from the most simple of men to the highest officers of the Axis forces. In the midst of this one could think that she is being the victim on the horrendous things the soldiers used to do with whatever they could lay hands on but the act was far from the truth, this people was on their knees, almost giving devotion to this beautiful girl, treating her like a princess.

This girl was Tomie.

She, who had lived in a place full of luxury and extravagant things had growth bored out of her mind and, amidst of the place and time, she wanted nothing to do more than have fun despite the decrepit group around her.

With the idea to kill some time Tomie has decided to send her group of followers to find something or someone who could give her some amusement and between some there has been some higher officers who have heard of the obsidian round table and the Longinus Dreizhen Order and wanted to provide their loved Tomie of some of the best things their forces could provide, but taking them to their place was far from an easy task...

With some knowledge about this and with great interest Tomie decides to pay a visit to this desolated castle of Welwersburg only to find nothing more than pure gold.
Going to the center of it and with an army or crazy bastards following her, she finds a great chamber where there is only a golden throne at the end and a man like no one, a man who irradiated an aura of fear and power, a man like gold who was capable of driven the heart of mankind to do his biding with a few words, a man like the devil who acted like a beguiling light attracting and mesmerizing everyone who ever dared to lay eyes onto him...

And with that Tomie found her little play thing to keep her amused for as long as it could last...

Rein let her in because he knows she isn't human and is sitting there with his usual smile wondering what is about to happen as he doesn't have foreknowledge about it. With that in mind he is not going to summon the legion and neither his holy relic for a little time.

For obvious reasons this is FnG because Rein stomps but to make things somewhat fair I restricted a lot of things. I want you (whoever is reading this piece of trash I tried to write) to imagine how this would go from here, you know, how would she react to the fact that Rein is Rein and gives a shit about her abilities, what could happen with the horde of followers and how Tomie could keep creating more of her and infecting everything until Rein gets bored of her and penetrates kills her with whatever he wants? The group of followers is ranging into the thousands.

In short, I want you to give me a piece of your mind on how this encounter could end. Take into account that Rein will just watch as things go out for a time until he gets bored.

Reinhard12
The man who can't see the true form of things until he breaks them

Itou-Junji-Collection-09-04
The girl whos true nature can only be seen in photos

Tomie encounters a very casual Rein who is going to chill in front of her for a while, what is her reaction to something like him?

Write a setting, a short story or something on how you think things will end.

ez she and him then start to spwan kids and rein is caught cheating GG

Reinhard injures Tomie by complete accident. Upon discovering that she thrives on being destroyed, he becomes slightly attached to her. Eventually, he either invites her to join Longinus Dreizehn Order, be his wife, or both.

Back