• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hopefully This Isn't A Stomp (Authority vs Ichigo Kurosaki)

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Okay, so 10-C Authority is overutilized, so I just figured why not give 7-A Authority a chance? Unfortunately the best character I can think of to pit against him is Ichigo Kurasaki (Palutena was 6-C, so there was no way that would've worked out. That and Giegue was Low 7-B apparently.). That aside, let's see if I can get this to work.

1. This is 7-A Authority vs Arracnar Arc Ichigo

2. Authority's 8th-dimensional (apparently) space manipulation is restricted.

3. Speed is equalized.

Hopefully we can get this to work out for once, I mean the Shingami are apparently more or less comparable in terms of functionality to the angels of His Dark Materials if the profiles are correct. Here are their profiles.:

The Authority's Profile

Ichigo's Profile

Who takes this?

Authority
IchigoBoS
Authority: 0
Ichigo Kurosaki: 0

Inconclusive: 0

It should be noted that The Authority's Spatial manipulation is mostly limited to his 7-A level and that most of his "impressive" energy manipulation comes from his mind manipulation that was giving the illusion of him having this kind of power. To quote another thread:

"Angels being Higher-Dimensional in His Dark Materials mostly amounts to being visually Eldritch in their true forms, if I recall correctly, and said Dimensions are Planck-Length realistic ones which don't really scale to anything/"

Also, from what i've seen, his soul manipulation is non-combat applicable (If i'm wrong, feel free to show me) and requires the person to already be dead. The Authority's best bet is to use his powerful teleportation to distance himself from Ichigo, but at the same time he must keep near him to even have a chance of causing damage. For this reason, i vote for Ichigo.

Back