• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai: Star Rail Discussion Thread

So... anyone here with authority can change the verse's page name from Honkai Star Rail to Honkai: Star Rail? Because I forgot to add the ":" when I was creating the page and didn't noticed this until some days later... sorry for the inconvenience
Ok

Thanks for fixing my error, @GarrixianXD

By the way, what is the scaling of @Avengershows's CRT we are waiting? 5-B to characters from Herta Space Station Arc to Jarilo-VI Arc and High 5-A to characters from Xianzhou Luofu Arc to Peakcony Arc?
Supposedly, tho I think High 5-A has some problems to it or something?

I think we're just waiting for some calcs to be evaluated

Thanks for fixing my error, @GarrixianXD

By the way, what is the scaling of @Avengershows's CRT we are waiting? 5-B to characters from Herta Space Station Arc to Jarilo-VI Arc and High 5-A to characters from Xianzhou Luofu Arc to Peakcony Arc?
In essence;
We need to wait for the calculations to get accepted, then I will make the CRT which would roughly place the mid-high tiers at around H6A, while Emanators (Jingyuan, IL Dan Heng, etc.) would go to H5A

In essence;
We need to wait for the calculations to get accepted, then I will make the CRT which would roughly place the mid-high tiers at around H6A, while Emanators (Jingyuan, IL Dan Heng, etc.) would go to H5A
Then you have Dan heng fighting sunday (an emanator) in Base tho sunday was jumped by entire express plus train

In essence;
What's wrong with 4-C?

No, it's the exact opposite, in fact I do have things to do, that's why I don't wanna write a 500 page explanation and waste time when I could put that effort in when I make the CRT
Yep... you definitely have nothing else to do. Gotcha.

Anyways guys I always wanted to ask, how do we consider the term "universe" in itself and if we transcend them would that make us L2-C or 4 dimensional beings or L1-C rating instead being 5 dimensional because "universe" contains both 3 spatial and 1 temporal dimension?

Anyways guys I always wanted to ask, how do we consider the term "universe" in itself and if we transcend them would that make us L2-C or 4 dimensional beings or L1-C rating instead being 5 dimensional because "universe" contains both 3 spatial and 1 temporal dimension?
If you mean transcending the observable Universe then Low 2-C; if you meant the entire Universe itself then Low 1-C.

If you mean transcending the observable Universe then Low 2-C; if you meant the entire Universe itself then Low 1-C.
I mean it was never stated to be an observable universe and just "universe" in itself so would we treat it as observable universe or as in the entire universe itself?
TLDR : Low 1-C Aeon

I mean it was never stated to be an observable universe and just "universe" in itself so would we treat it as observable universe or as in the entire universe itself?
TLDR : Low 1-C Aeon
Observable Universe honestly.

About the Stellaron Hunters' profile page,My friend asked me to post the Chinese text to correct "Stellaron Hunters have the power to destroy a planet.", original text is “覆灭”,This does not mean that Stellaron Hunters can completely destroy a planet.🤔
86950-A1-F4-B89989-C85987797-EE923-F51.jpg
Screenshot-2024-05-16-22-22-41-87-7a5391456ddf15713cd09dfbd75e8325.jpg

Last edited:
About the Stellaron Hunters' profile page,My friend asked me to post the Chinese text to correct "Stellaron Hunters have the power to destroy a planet.", original text is “覆灭”,This does not mean that Stellaron Hunters can completely destroy a planet.🤔
86950-A1-F4-B89989-C85987797-EE923-F51.jpg
Screenshot-2024-05-16-22-22-41-87-7a5391456ddf15713cd09dfbd75e8325.jpg

its pretty much shown here that they make some big ass shit in order to make a chaos and "Destroy" the planet
Tho they still scale to Express and other cast in the game which is currently from H6-A to H5-A

its pretty much shown here that they make some big ass shit in order to make a chaos and "Destroy" the planet
Tho they still scale to Express and other cast in the game which is currently from H6-A to H5-A

According to the discussion in the Chinese community, they think that the so-called "destruction" of the planet is more inclined to destroy the civilization on the surface of the planet, and they don't even mention how long it will take. They think the scaling of Stellaron Hunters is only H6-A or below at most.

According to the discussion in the Chinese community, they think that the so-called "destruction" of the planet is more inclined to destroy the civilization on the surface of the planet, and they don't even mention how long it will take. They think the scaling of Stellaron Hunters is only H6-A or below at most.
💀 😭

'Power' is probably not accurate but it's hard to say "have the capability to cause the breakdown of planetary society through carefully laid plans" in simple terms lol

In their eyes, the old 7-Aor6-B already has the ability to spend time destroying a planet, although I also think so. The destruction of a planet has little value unless it is a clear blow and it is the entire planet

In their eyes, the old 7-Aor6-B already has the ability to spend time destroying a planet, although I also think so. The destruction of a planet has little value unless it is a clear blow and it is the entire planet
Mainly, the original dialogue only mentioned that they had the power to destroy planets, not that they could completely destroy a planet with one blow. The time it took to destroy a planet was not even mentioned. They believed that the so-called destruction of a planet was more like destroying the civilization on the planet through unknown means.

Mainly, the original dialogue only mentioned that they had the power to destroy planets, not that they could completely destroy a planet with one blow. The time it took to destroy a planet was not even mentioned. They believed that the so-called destruction of a planet was more like destroying the civilization on the planet through unknown means.
I know this kind of thing even if you don't say it. There should be no one in this wiki who understands the issue of Chinese community combat power better than me

Btw, regarding Dan Heng's "Defeated monsters that can swallow stars with a single strike", I think it's a bit strange, because there is no mention of defense or more performance about Monsters. It feels like bullet ants bite a human and make human run away, so it's strange that bullet ants can scale to all human feats.(By the way, the original text refers to "repelled", not "defeated".)
Screenshot-2024-05-17-22-47-27-78-2b95b5a1545d19ca955bcf1044f94582.jpg

Last edited:
Btw, regarding Dan Heng's "Defeated monsters that can swallow stars with a single strike", I think it's a bit strange, because there is no mention of defense or more performance about Monsters. It feels like bullet ants bite a human and make human run away, so it's strange that bullet ants can scale to all human feats.(By the way, the original text refers to "repelled", not "defeated".)
Screenshot-2024-05-17-22-47-27-78-2b95b5a1545d19ca955bcf1044f94582.jpg
What was bro trying to say

Back