• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai impact

Maybe I'm gonna upgrade Otto Apocalypse to 2C or possibly 2C and Power Nullification Otto Apocalypse

here Otto himself is able to create infinite possibilities in the past to create a new future with all the false God power
Feats:

And maybe this should be 2C or possibly 2C, cause Otto was create infinite possibly in past to create a new future

and what we know is that every stem has a civilization every bud is past and present and here Otto with all power of false God can create new possibly infinite in the past to create a new future

https://gyazo.com/5a9f1f11f7f27cff827dabef462716d6

For Power Nullification

in chapter 28 Otto himself is able to null honkai energy and Kiana's Herrscher power basically, what we know is that removing Herrscher's own power must be able to have an effect, to imaginary tree why? Because as long as it doesn't affect the imaginary tree itself, Herrscher's power will still have the possibility of this becoming Otto Apocalypse's Higher level of Power Nullification

Tecnically speaking I left this wiki months ago and I have no intentions of coming back at the moment, but a friend of mine sent me the link to this thread because he knows that I like Honkai Impact, so I will take this opportunity to talk a bit about this feat that is often over looked.

First of all, a small note. Considering that this is a Revision thread it should be in the Content Revision area, and the title should probably be something that attracts more attention, like "Otto Apocalypse huge Upgrade" or something like that. To attracts more attention you can also post the revision in the Content Revision Thread Promotion and you can share it in the Honkai Impact 3rd General Discussion Thread.

Regarding the content of the revision itself, for the Power Null I think it's pretty blatant and he indeed have it. For the feat, instead, it's a more interesting discussion.
A small correction, him creating "infinite possibilities" is not a 2-C feat, because has explained in the Second Key comic, every possibility is a separate Universe. So creating infinite possibilities would be a 2-A feat, even higher than proposed.

But to perform the feat he affected the Imaginary Tree, creating a completely new branch of it. Considering that the Imaginary Tree is a High 1-C structure for being equal to the Sea of Quanta, which have 11 dimensions that works in a Reality-Fiction difference, this would be an High 1-C feat. However, considering the nature of the feat and that it might be an outlier otherwise, it might be a feat performed throught hax. So, Otto would be "At least 4-B physically, High 1-C with Hax" or something like this.

Regardless, I am not that much interested in powerscaling anymore, so its up to other members of this forum to decide if it should scale to physical stats or hax stats. But I think that this is an interesting feat to discuss, considering that it affects the scaling of the verse as a whole.

Tecnically speaking I left this wiki months ago and I have no intentions of coming back at the moment, but a friend of mine sent me the link to this thread because he knows that I like Honkai Impact, so I will take this opportunity to talk a bit about this feat that is often over looked.

First of all, a small note. Considering that this is a Revision thread it should be in the Content Revision area, and the title should probably be something that attracts more attention, like "Otto Apocalypse huge Upgrade" or something like that. To attracts more attention you can also post the revision in the Content Revision Thread Promotion and you can share it in the Honkai Impact 3rd General Discussion Thread.

Regarding the content of the revision itself, for the Power Null I think it's pretty blatant and he indeed have it. For the feat, instead, it's a more interesting discussion.
A small correction, him creating "infinite possibilities" is not a 2-C feat, because has explained in the Second Key comic, every possibility is a separate Universe. So creating infinite possibilities would be a 2-A feat, even higher than proposed.

But to perform the feat he affected the Imaginary Tree, creating a completely new branch of it. Considering that the Imaginary Tree is a High 1-C structure for being equal to the Sea of Quanta, which have 11 dimensions that works in a Reality-Fiction difference, this would be an High 1-C feat. However, considering the nature of the feat and that it might be an outlier otherwise, it might be a feat performed throught hax. So, Otto would be "At least 4-B physically, High 1-C with Hax" or something like this.

Regardless, I am not that much interested in powerscaling anymore, so its up to other members of this forum to decide if it should scale to physical stats or hax stats. But I think that this is an interesting feat to discuss, considering that it affects the scaling of the verse as a whole.
It seems that with the right it can be High 1-C structure because every stem of an imaginary tree that grows has an infinite 11 Dimensional structure because the trunk itself contains infinite worlds that are more universe-wide, and what we know is that the imaginary tree contains infinite bubble universes. And thanks for the advice, I will post it in the future according to the thread

it doesn't matter who i am, i just give my approval, otto has enough feats to up to 2C or even 2A or maybe more? just need time for those ups
Actually, Otto's own infinite possibilities can be up to 2A, why? because it creates infinite possibilities as well=creates an infinite possibilities universe where, every stem of an imaginary tree which contains the Bubble universe will continue to grow and become infinite this is maybe enough for 2A

Last edited:
Actually, Otto's own infinite possibilities can be up to 2A, why? because it creates infinite possibilities as well=creates an infinite possibilities universe where, every stem of an imaginary tree which contains the Bubble universe will continue to grow and become infinite this is enough for 2A
yes myself agree with otto 2A but maybe those who don't like the honkai verse will disagree if you immediately upgrade to 2A

Actually, Otto's own infinite possibilities can do 2, why? because it creates infinite possibilities as well=creates an infinite possibilities universe where, every stem of an imaginary tree which contains the Bubble universe will continue to grow and become infinite this is enough for 2A

Back