• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai Impact upgrade to High 1-B

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first CRT so, Apologies forward if there are any error or mistaken in the explanation.

I feels no one gonna responding or interesting this one, but any way.

Indefinitely myriad worlds

First thing first, We know(Maybe only me :( ) that the Honkai gestalt is the cosmic sentient who meddling all existing universes and civilizations, so yeah, How is it gonna do with tiering clarification? Let's see.

This gestalt, somehow have been identified as something greater than a mere gestalt of invasion, It was something that fundamentally comprising the world/verse's on going with the certainly system and being the root of all creation and form, that seated at the higher territory than the Sea of Quanta.

There will be a question, what in the world is Sea of Quanta?

Sea of Quanta or Dirac Sea is the vast complex space that stored the appearance of infinite world bubbles(Universes) within quantum fluctuation, in other words, the Multiverse.

From now, we can regarding this "God" for somewhat around 2-A.

But that's not gonna do, I would not doing this if that was all sakes can be. Let's go for another step.

11 Spaces​

Here, from the lord overseer and Dr.Schrodinger statements, Sea of Quanta is the "foundation" that generalized/carried all existing world bubbles which correspond to the 11 higher-dimensional, which implicated with the model of Bernhard and manifold spaces and also based through the notion of "membranes" universes(which have been used in Gurren Lagann), these membranes evolve and construct into the universes by the fluctuating of the "Anchor point"(The core and the essence of each world bubbles) and form a higher-dimensional space of their own, this branes universes also annotated about the extension and variation of dimension axes which according to the infinite extensive of The M-Theory that have been demonstrated by Stephen Hawking, further more, these extra-space cannot be describe in the scope of 4-dimensional space-time for it is a large plane of existence wilder than our own.

Hope this could be enough for High 1-C clarified but to be sure, There is little more.

Higher&Lower​

In the Alien space manhua, Dr.Ryuusuke has been showed the true meaning of "the different" between higher and lower dimensions.

Reminding for this wiki higher-dimensional existence requirements

1. Equivalent to a large extra dimensional space.
2. Infinitely extension of dimensional axes.
3. Portrayed as completely transcending lower-dimensional objects and spaces in the setting of a given work of fiction.

All of three are gathered here, So I think it is safe to place the God on High 1-C league.

But, seems like some clues left here.

Infinite Stacking​

In Anti-Entropy VN, Carl and Einstein stated that the dimensions of the world can be an unlimited/infinite, which according to the Hilbert space itself.

In conclusion, from my point, this God's very low-end should be placed on at least High 1-C and could be added "likely" for high-end as High 1-B

Thank you for reading and attention.

Last edited:
I would prefer to see the entire scenes rather than just one statement for each, but otherwise it seems fine.

Can i ask if we have an actual proof in the verse that hilbert space is not just a theory but a thing that the cosmologie of the verse follow? (Because here we have just for what i see, a description of a theorie not a thing that tell that the cosmologie follow that theorie, and the second without the context don't tell many more for me ) i ask because quantum sea cosmologie follow the M theory and not the hilbert space theory.

+ for what i remember if i'm not wrong for the 11 dimmensionnal thing in sea quantum it's talk too about being an infinite extansion of 4 dimmension and limited contraction of 7 dimmension ( but don't know, if it's change a thing here)
I don't know how to send screen here so canlt show it

Can i ask if we have an actual proof in the verse that hilbert space is not just a theory but a thing that the cosmologie of the verse follow? (Because here we have just for what i see, a description of a theorie not a thing that tell that the cosmologie follow that theorie, and the second without the context don't tell many more for me ) i ask because quantum sea cosmologie follow the M theory and not the hilbert space theory.
Ah, I forgot to mention that this infinite dimensional did not directly related with the Sea of Quanta(From mention) but the accordance is from the shared conceptual function between the Hilbert space and Euclidean spaces(Which also have been mentioned in the manifold) and actually, Sea of Quanta is not the 11-dimension spaces, it's just the folded planes that hold all 11-dimensionl universes, It did not belong to any single universes's laws or any basically rules. On top of that, there's thing that much deeper than the Sea of Quanta, called "Imaginary Tree", this imaginary tree is the throne of the god, being the root of everything and all existing laws and that includes dimensions. From here, we can assume that the potentially scope of Sea of Quanta or Imaginary would be for very least 11-dimensions or might be an infinite dimension spaces.

+ for what i remember if i'm not wrong for the 11 dimmensionnal thing in sea quantum it's talk too about being an infinite extansion of 4 dimmension and limited contraction of 7 dimmension ( but don't know, if it's change a thing here)
I don't know how to send screen here so canlt show it

It was an old translation tho, No need to use that one.

Last edited:
Mentions of real world theory can't be used as proof unless proven by feats or direct statements of the context. It's redundant on the profile.

Mentions of real world theory can't be used as proof unless proven by feats or direct statements of the context. It's redundant on the profile.
Yup, and all of that has been mentioned several times in the series whether such statements

After looking at the scans, I am neutral on High 1-C. It's kind of weird, honestly: one scan mentions the extra dimensions being compactified, but another scan provides clear evidence that higher dimensions trivialize lower dimensions. There are also those few scans supporting the idea that the greater structure of creation, as it were, is 11-dimensional. The "we can't describe its structure completely in a 3-dimensional or 4-dimensional mathematical system" scan may or may not be viable as supporting evidence, I dunno.

As for High 1-B, I have to say that I disagree with it, because "the dimensions of space can be infinite/unlimited" seems vague to me. Sure, the speaker in the second scan (Carl) does say afterwards that the axes of the universe are infinite, distinguishing them from the number of dimensions, but I don't see anything that would give me cause to believe that there is some infinite-dimensional space out there that the Honkai Gestalt scales to. Furthermore, the speakers in both of the scans specifically state that the (number of) dimensions of space can be infinite, not that they are infinite.

Last edited:
As for High 1-B, I have to say that I disagree with it, because "the dimensions of space can be infinite/unlimited" seems vague to me. Sure, the speaker in the second scan (Carl) does say afterwards that the axes of the universe are infinite, distinguishing them from the number of dimensions, but I don't see anything that would give me cause to believe that there is some infinite-dimensional space out there that the Honkai Gestalt scales to. Furthermore, the speakers in both of the scans specifically state that the (number of) dimensions of space can be infinite, not that they are infinite.
First, I've said that all creation and laws(This includes abstract concepts, Truth or ontological which have an an infinite amount) are byproducts from the God(who seated at the imaginary tree) so, this could be some sort of hypothesis, and that's why I said we could add "likely" for it.

Second, sounds reasonable but that won't do, I think it's weird to interpret something be lesser or even be different manner by just the notify of "can" which didn't gave much of significant point in this case, but any way, There's a version of japanese, So I ask for my friends helping who learned Jap, and it can be translated as "No limit" or "Unlimited dimensions of space" without even a word/context of can, and he is say that the context of "Unlimited/No limit" here are no different from "an infinite", That's why I think it won't do.

After looking at the scans, I am neutral on High 1-C. It's kind of weird, honestly: one scan mentions the extra dimensions being compactified, but another scan provides clear evidence that higher dimensions trivialize lower dimensions. There are also those few scans supporting the idea that the greater structure of creation, as it were, is 11-dimensional. The "we can't describe its structure completely in a 3-dimensional or 4-dimensional mathematical system" scan may or may not be viable as supporting evidence, I dunno.
To be honest, even large extra dimensional that we used in this site also composed of compactified, After all, I've seen such several verses use a term of this theory without further context are qualified with no much problem so, I think it doesn't matter.

In response to your first post: yeah, that makes sense. The Imaginary Tree thing seems like it should actually scale above whatever falls under "creation," though- after all, everything within creation derives from it, no? This would include all of its dimensions, which would be 11 at minimum and aleph-null at maximum, so God really would be "At least 1-B, possibly/likely Low 1-A/1-A," methinks.

Regarding the second post: I dunno about To Aru (might have to read the explanation blog later), but I'm pretty sure TTGL has additional context that makes their higher dimensions non-compact, based on what someone else offsite told me. Then again, there's apparently some contention over the validity of its High 1-C rating, so maybe I'm wrong.

In response to your first post: yeah, that makes sense. The Imaginary Tree thing seems like it should actually scale above whatever falls under "creation," though- after all, everything within creation derives from it, no? This would include all of its dimensions, which would be 11 at minimum and aleph-null at maximum, so God really would be "At least 1-B, possibly/likely Low 1-A/1-A," methinks.
Yup, all of creation are indeed under the Imaginary tree, But I don't think it would be necessary "Transcend(1-A works)" all of those system within it, but more like how conceptual type 2 works so, Low 1-A and up are too far, likely or possibly High 1-B rating at best is more appropriate I think.

Aren't Platonic concepts defined by this wiki as transcending reality up to a certain level, though? The only exception to this that I can name is Puella Magi, but other than that... agh. I need to consult some other people about this CRT, maybe they can answer it better than I could.

I believe that there should be a wiki standard on Qualia & Hilbert Spaces, as both are stated to be infinite dimensional.
A Hilbert space is not necessarily infinite-dimensional, though. It just has the ability to be so, unlike an Euclidean space which is restricted to a finite number of dimensions. From Wikipedia: "The mathematical concept of a Hilbert space [...] extends the methods of vector algebra and calculus from the two-dimensional Euclidean plane and three-dimensional space to spaces with any finite or infinite number of dimensions."

So what theories can give the character an instant pass for Tier 1 Higher Ds? I see Brane Cosmology as one. But I saw other profile referencing Hilbert Space and got it too.

A Hilbert space is not necessarily infinite-dimensional, though. It just has the ability to be so, unlike an Euclidean space which is restricted to a finite number of dimensions. From Wikipedia: "The mathematical concept of a Hilbert space [...] extends the methods of vector algebra and calculus from the two-dimensional Euclidean plane and three-dimensional space to spaces with any finite or infinite number of dimensions."
I see, the reason I said it is because of this article.

And meanwhile in Destiny, a mention of infinite Hilbert space with no further elaborations gets someone a High 1-B
Not trying to blame ***** on other Verses (OK maybe I am), but we're talking standards here.
This example does not work. Said infinite hilbert space is actually shown to be a space that exist in the verse.
From what I see, Honkai Impact is the verse that only has mentions of potentially High 1-B spaces. Besides Destiny only has a "possibly High 1-B". There's a clear difference.

I never really got why being the source of concepts of a particular reality would ever make someone a higher tier
At best it should scale to totality of creation without further context.Giving it a higher tier is like equating the source of a particular reality to an infinitely higher reality

Also those Hilbert scans seem explict enough for High 1-B to me

We need some more staff input here first.

Well, we mainly just need evaluation help regarding whether or not this seems like reliable evidence for High 1-B.

That's what I'm referring to.

I haven't been able to stay up to date on what our standards for High 1-B/1-A/High 1-A/etc. are for a while now, partly because from what I can tell, everyone's interpretation of them keeps changing every time I'm not looking. If this were still two years ago, I might have been able to provide some input, but I'm practically useless here as things stand right now.

Okay. You could just read our tiering system page though. We changed it a year ago.

Ultima is also planning to release a FAQ page for it.

Honestly I'm not even seeing massive support for High 1-C. It's based off of String Dimensions for the most part, which we treat much differently now from geometric dimensional space. If we go with that the most evidence I see is for a four dimensional axis structure with seven string dimensions that wouldn't be larger in size.

The Gurren Lagann comparison also isn't the best, since it explicitly states 10-11D Brane layers, where this one does not.

As for High 1-B the shown evidence isn't evidence for the rating. The most I'm seeing from it is that the Dimensional Axis themselves can be infinite, as in infinitely long or large. Not that there's an infinite amount of ever larger higher dimensional spaces.

As for High 1-B the shown evidence isn't evidence for the rating. The most I'm seeing from it is that the Dimensional Axis themselves can be infinite, as in infinitely long or large. Not that there's an infinite amount of ever larger higher dimensional spaces.
"Coordinate axes are infinite lines perpendicular", "and according to Hilbert space works, It'll do.

The Gurren Lagann comparison also isn't the best, since it explicitly states 10-11D Brane layers, where this one does not.
So, Just mentioned about membranes and 10-11 dimensions set are enough for Higher-D frameworks qualification then? Why this one not?

Honestly I'm not even seeing massive support for High 1-C. It's based off of String Dimensions for the most part, which we treat much differently now from geometric dimensional space. If we go with that the most evidence I see is for a four dimensional axis structure with seven string dimensions that wouldn't be larger in size.
I hope you see the part of trivialize lower dimensions and actually, Geometry and physics dimensional model somehow shared both features, It depends on how we comprehend them.

Coordinate axes are infinite lines perpendicular
Infinite lines as in the lines are infinitely long, not that theres an infinite amount of them.

So, Just mentioned about membranes and 10-11 dimensions set are enough for Higher-D frameworks qualification then? Why this one not?
Because with GL they are all referred to as brands. In your case there's no direct evidence for it. Reality can be 4D, have brane layers, and have seven string dimensions. Which would be an above average 2-A multiverse, but still ultimately 2-A.

I hope you see the part of trivialize lower dimensions and actually, Geometry and physics dimensional model somehow shared both features, It depends on how we comprehend them.
The best takeaway I see from this is Low 1-C. But definently not High 1-C. I'm not seeing any hard confirmation for Geometric 11 diemsnions, rather than 4 dimensions + 7 string dimensions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back