• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai Impact 3rd

It was really popular back in the past years ago, the franchise is still remain popular todays but not in massive-colossal glory like Fate and Touhou (wanted to add Genshin here but i kinda neutral with it especially how cancerous the fanbase of Genshin lel)

The same can be said to Vocaloid

unknown.png
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png

New Boss fight: 「Pillar of the World - Honkai」
For the sake of the twisted world wanting to be changed by someone, for the sake of those who taught me how to cherish my memories and face the future, and for the sake of Kiana Kaslana's across the past, present and future, I will transcend the boring "Fate" and the shackles called "Honkai" - Kiana Kaslana (HG2)
That looks quite cool. Is there gameplay footage recorded yet?

Zephyr has brought up a number of star/solar system level feats and statements in the Discord channel. I'd like to hear others' thoughts on them.

Most of the information about star and solar system level come from manga and VN, which is side-material. I want to wait about the mainstream information which is the game itself, and i don't trust Weapon's description
I don't trust weapon flavour text either, but that side material is entirely canon. Whether it's an outlier or not is the debate.

I don't trust weapon flavour text either, but that side material is entirely canon. Whether it's an outlier or not is the debate.
That why i wait for the mainstream which is the game itself. Canon is one thing, if the side material heavily contradicted by the main game then by all mean side material feat can be considered as invalid feats

That why i wait for the mainstream which is the game itself. Canon is one thing, if the side material heavily contradicted by the main game then by all mean side material feat can be considered as invalid feats
Exactly. I argued that star/solar system is highly likely to be an outlier contradicted by virtually everything else, but Zephyr and another user firmly believe it regardless.

One in-game justification they used is Shamash being as radiant as a supernova according to its flavour text, which again is hyperbolic and inconsistent.

I also wouldn't be too dismissive of feats from side works just because they aren't from the primary medium i.e. the game because the game itself can contradict itself.

With the current informations, either those feats are outlier or there is possibly that while they capable of doing those feats it is heavily situational and the characters can't constantly perform that level of output

I mean, if we ignore the additional material from the mangas, Visual Novels and the descriptions of weapons and battlesuits for the AP justification, what's left of the best feats in-game are 6-B feats and Low 6-B+ scaling via some characters being stronger than 50% of Pre-God Empowerment Sirin's power

I mean, if we ignore the additional material from the mangas, Visual Novels and the descriptions of weapons and battlesuits for the AP justification, what's left of the best feats in-game are 6-B feats and Low 6-B+ scaling via some characters being stronger than 50% of Pre-God Empowerment Sirin's power
How do you mean? The 50% figure was from Second Eruption, wasn't it?

As far as I remember, the best in-game feat is the Arc City bomb that may be more hax than pure AP. The animation plays as an in-game cutscene. Everyone else possibly scales from this.

It makes no sense to completely ignore the manga and VNs.
They are referenced in the game several times, and are even neccesary to understand some of the game's lore.

Exactly. I argued that star/solar system is highly likely to be an outlier contradicted by virtually everything else, but Zephyr and another user firmly believe it regardless.

One in-game justification they used is Shamash being as radiant as a supernova according to its flavour text, which again is hyperbolic and inconsistent.

I also wouldn't be too dismissive of feats from side works just because they aren't from the primary medium i.e. the game because the game itself can contradict itself.
How does everything else contradict it?

It makes no sense to completely ignore the manga and VNs.
They are referenced in the game several times, and are even neccesary to understand some of the game's lore.
Canon storyline doesn't mean you can ignore contradiction, outlier. No one deny manga and VN existences, however it also doesn't mean we just ignore everything in order to have high rating, anti-feats exist. That why i want to wait for more informations

Canon storyline doesn't mean you can ignore contradiction, outlier. No one deny manga and VN existences, however it also doesn't mean we just ignore everything in order to have high rating, anti-feats exist. That why i want to wait for more informations
Literal statements from the VNs are consistent with calculations and events that have occured in the manga, why would it be an outlier?

however it also doesn't mean we just ignore everything in order to have high rating, anti-feats exist. That why i want to wait for more informations
Thing is, even in the actual game the weapons have quite a few star level statements, as well as the fact that Welt and Kevin could create bubble universes, Time Runner HoFS being able to smash a planet in half, etc. The game, beyond the first four chapters which are already iffy lore consistency wise, doesnt ever contradict the VN and Manga feats. Also, a majority of the actual lore is from the VN and Manga, so who's to say that the VN and Manga are side-materials? Both the VN's and Manga are equally as important as the main game lol

Thing is, even in the actual game the weapons have quite a few star level statements, as well as the fact that Welt and Kevin could create bubble universes, Time Runner HoFS being able to smash a planet in half, etc. The game, beyond the first four chapters which are already iffy lore consistency wise, doesnt ever contradict the VN and Manga feats. Also, a majority of the actual lore is from the VN and Manga, so who's to say that the VN and Manga are side-materials? Both the VN's and Manga are equally as important as the main game lol
Canon storyline doesn't mean you can ignore contradiction, outlier. No one deny manga and VN existences

as for the "contradiction, outlier" thing, there is barely any apart from the first four chapters which are contradictions to the rest of the verse.

What the ******* I just read this? Madoka aka magical, are you seriously, Da Wei? Wait a minute you tell me that Collab is canon which mean so Asuka is too canon in HI because of the story event? Or am I wrong...

I see... I check on Asuka's profile what happened to Asuka (Honkai)? She got deleted or maybe no one wants to add Asuka (Honkai) in Honkai characters? I guess that's it then.

I see... I check on Asuka's profile what happened to Asuka (Honkai)? She got deleted or maybe no one wants to add Asuka (Honkai) in Honkai characters? I guess that's it then.
She wasn't really ever added. We know she'd scale to Multi-Continental because she can wield the Spear of Longinus which can kill every human in a single strike so 🤷

She wasn't really ever added. We know she'd scale to Multi-Continental because she can wield the Spear of Longinus which can kill every human in a single strike so 🤷
Good to know! Look like she is way above than his own anime and eva counterpart except Monster Strike. By the way i'm going to some read horror manga/manhwa/manhwa and webtoon, see ya.

Would Bronya moving her head to the side to dodge a bullet fired at her at 0:29 be a case of aim dodging or bullet timing? She moves before it's fired, and since the source was offscreen, it's impossible to say whether she reacted to the bullet itself or the soldier holding the gun.

On its own, this non-canon animation may be vague. Fortunately, this animation doesn't exist in a vacuum, and Bronya bullet timing here would be consistent with Kiana reacting to and blocking minigun fire in the very canon Meteroric Salvation, both in their base, non-Herrscher forms.

With the new ER update, I discovered a fun fact that Mobius is stronger than 200 Pardofelis combined, and that the Cat Girl is the weakest of the Flame-Chasers, but considering the large gap of Tier 4-B (if the updates are accepted by a Mod), I bet Felis would still be 4-B at best or High 4-C at worst case

What do you think about the Aeons? Since we will most likely be talking about Honkai Star Rail here, I would like to know what you guys think of Aeons lore and what kinds of powers do you think they have through these descriptions.

She wasn't incinerated by Kalpas, for what it's worth.
And while heat resistance does not scale, HI3 characters resisting high temperatures was shown by Fu Hua ignoring Agata's 5000 Kelvin flames.
Hmm. So do you think Mei can resist something as hot as the surface of the sun?

Back