• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai Impact 3rd

@Gar not sure if this is what you mean, but you can pretty much make as many as you want, as long as you add something at the end of your user profile's URL after a / and start editing the page you get

@Qliph depends on if anyone tanked stuff that scales, can't remember rn. Some characters will be glass cannons for sure tho (like Bronya with the Star of Eden as I said previously)

I don't see what was confusing :p just asked what other sandboxes are on this site.

I recall you were helping with another one for like of better example

YEEEEEUPPPP~

I literally betted on getting her for 50$ worth of crystals lol. Already got her to lvl 57 and still trying to get her up to current gap (62 since that's where I'm atm).

I managed to get her after spending all my crystals, and then today I managed to grab two pieces of her signature stigmata set with godly amounts of luck the crystals I gained in these last few days

So ye, definitely satisfied with the result. I'll still be trying to get the rest of her set in these weeks, I hope I at least manage to get her weapon

Same. What hooked me up to even try and get her for this was how she uses a bike to play around and stuff. Like Dante with his Cavelire bike in 5. That shit is dope as heck to play, and even has those laser guns she uses for ultimate lol

I legit found out about Honkai from a trailer off of Twitter that was retweeted on my dash and then started to play it since...

Well not all the way tho. I actually couldn't handle the lag it kept giving me so I quitted like a year ago or some such and then reinstalled it twice after. So as of about a month or two almost, this is about my third time having it on my phone ^^;

Also, for when we inevitably make the verse page, I think we should put the official channel's new series (Honkai Chronicles) into it, it's a series that gives a quick overview of the verse's history and significant events. Its' first chapter, which came out today, explains the events and significant details that occurred before the game's story starts, with more history and future events being promised later.

I think anyone interested in the verse can quickly check it out and immediately understand it without having to search much for starting material, or even downloading the game first, what do you guys think?

My phone is acting up, so here's a basic link instead: https://youtu.be/68l3mp4s3us

Gee, thats nice that they are explaining their somewhat convolluted lore. Its definitly helpful, lets see how this develops.

Is this the mobile game that required a gigantic patch download to start playing?

I think having those vids around on the future verse page would be good to have. Cuz really, I don't even know jack of half of this and this would be good for any Honkai players to know the history of the game in a simplified manner.

First Witch said:
Just leaving this here for now, this would help me getting into the game more consistently enormly, because my phone is for grindy afk games, not games that need my attention~
But I've been playing on PC the whole time

Anyway, it's really nice of them to do lore videos. While I already knew all that was said in this first one, it's definitely not easy to go through the whole of it considering how its scattered between the game, mangas and untranslated VNs. Having them linked on the future verse page sounds like a good idea

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
I heard from the villains wiki that the herrschers like Sirin is Low 2-C because they resetted a timeline, is that correct or not
The ending of Gun GirlZ implies that Kiana's Herscher form resetted the world so that a new one could happen, possibly the HI3 wolrd.

I read that bit from TvTropes about that. Though whether it scales to the HI3 cast (more like the God tiers, I'm pretty sure) is beyond me, and that's also taking into account what Witch just said here.

Playing Herscher Bronya is pretty cool. Love a char who uses a motorcycle and can even fight with it as well loads of laser guns.

Just like Dante and his Cavaeliere motorcycle in 5. Doesn't have laser guns (unless you count dual Kalina Anns put together) but all the same in terms of riding out on foes with the cycle~

She's def quite a bit of fun to play as when I went through the trial stages, I'll see what I can do when she reappears on November 1st... If I can even grab some more crystals on time that is

I also just got HoV myself, so I'm also pretty excited to give her gameplay a try :p

Back