• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai Impact 3rd

I see lel

Not sure if it's still available, but there was an event that lets you easily get 2 Valkiryes (Shadow Dash Mei and Night Squire Fu Hua), some stigmatas, mats, currencies and some tickets for the standard supply. Night Squire gets quite OP as she ranks up

There's also the Land of wishes, which gives 2 base S rank girls of choice from a list of selected few for relatively not too many crystals (first choice is between Moonbeam Kiana, Lightning Empress Mei and Dimension Breaker Bronya, second one between Phoenix Fu Hua, Goushinso Memento Yae and Kriegmesser (iirc) Himeko). I took Moonbeam and Phoenix from it, with the latter being now my main Valk

That's the battlesuit trial stage, it doesn't give too many fragments but you can make some crystals out of it, as well as try her out

Rn Seele fragments are available from most of the events, but I'd focus on the new chapter since the related event will end in 2 days

Btw Land of Whishes should be in the bonus tab, not the event one

So do we like know what the Imaginary Space is like in this series?

Only only Imaginary Spaces I'm aware of are Slime and Fate but both IDEK much of either lol.

I don't remember much being said about it, other than it being where Herrschers draw their Honkai energy from through their cores but due to my shitty memory I might be forgetting stuff

I'll be hoping for my luck to not betray me when she drops, I don't have nearly enough crystals to be guaranteed to get her, I barely have enough for a 10 pull so F

And that also means I won't be able to get her signature equip so double F

I'm also trying to get fragments of Seele. I didn't think her voice would be that light plus she's cute like Bronya and the twins.

Twins I also want to get tho ;-;

Ye Seele's really cute as long as she's the one in control

Getting them will probably take a while, although you can get a good amount of Lilya fragments from their chronicles stages (dunno if there's level restriction on it tho, as it was available for everyone when I started playing as they were just released). Aside from that, she's farmable from some hard/supreme story stages, the earliest of them being S2-17

Roza instead is available from the War treasury, but considering you can only get at most 6 fragments each week, that'd take quite a bit

Oh I see, so this time it's her, when I did it it gave Shadow Dash Mei instead of Rita

Is the Fu Hua still Night Squire?

Well, I skipped her banner bc I'm saving for Herrscher Bronya so...

I don't think Witchy nor Qliph have her either

I never even stayed long enough to try and get her when I first played it a few yrs back so I don't have her on me.

I am willing try my luck with Herrscher Bronya tho. Love her style of getting a motorbike as part of her set kek.

Still is by far the strongest character in the game provided you have all your gear

She's basically a whales wet dream.

Yeah, she can solo most content provided she has her gear and the right supports (read: Celestial Hymn) with her

I saw her being outdamaged by 6S Kallen rather frequently without the latter

Night Squire Fu Hua is a better bio valk, fite me

Like. I honestly don't know how I feel about there being such a strong character to basically everyone else Gear or Not.

Lawmaker Mei doesn't even come close and I doubt Herrscherr Bronya will either.

Side note: God Kiana>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kiana

I used up 5 HOMU tickets I got from the starters supply gacha and three of them got me Phantom Iron Rita, Yamabuki Bronya, and Sakuno Rondo Teriri lol

Summarize the story

And I mean ALL of it.

20 match requests for whoever does so

Tumblr_mttj4kvw6T1r91odfo2_500.gif

Ok so

Since this is really long, I'll have to do this in parts. I just finished writing this one and it took me 3 hours as I'm following the manga to fact check and also bc I'm slow at this kind of things. If there are questions, feel free to ask

Relevant stuff that I mention in this part without me explaining it before:

>Schicksal: An organization founded long ago by the Apocalypse, Kaslana and Schariac families to fight against the Honkai. Its main fighting force is comprised of Valkyries, girls with an high resistance to the Honkai, allowing them to be infused with it to strenghten their combat capabilities.

>Otto Apocalypse: The current overseer of Schicksal. He's been around for about 500 years at the time of the game's events. He managed to survive this long by using replacement bodies. He's obsessed by Kallen, and his end goal is to find a way to revive her.

Main Story

Nagazora Arc
Kiana, Mei and Bronya find themselves in the middle of an Honkai eruption in Nagazora. To save Mei, Kiana gets heavily injured. This causes the 3rd Herrshcer to awaken. While Himeko, who got there on the Hyperion, was fighting her, Kiana regains her senses and tears off Herrscher Mei's wings, defeating her. The two girls get rescued and brought to St. Freya. Bronya was later found on the ship as well.

Theresa convinces Kiana to enroll at St. Freya's school for Valkyries, after agreeing to tell her the whereabouts of her father if she manages to become an A-rank Valkyrie. Bronya and Mei had enrolled too, with the latter having a micro-explosive implanted next to her heart in case the Herrscher were to awaken again. The girls get to stay at Himeko's home.

First Exams
A month after enrolling, the girls have to take their first exam. Bronya and Mei get the 2nd and 3rd highest scores, respectively, with Best girl Fu Hua, who was previously shown in class, in the 1st place. Kiana was also first... but starting from the bottom. She had failed all the written exams. She now has to take a remedial exam, and Bronya offers to help her study, giving her a VR comm link, using it to access Schicksal's database on the history of the Honkai. With it, she starts showing her relevant historical events in the fight against the Honkai, but after reaching the 14th century, Kiana finds in the simulation a reproduction of Theresa's cross, the Oath of Judah. She touches it, and after recognizing her as part of the house of Kaslana, hidden memory files gets decripted and she ends up falling in Kallen's hands, in an extremely realistic simulation of the last days of her life. Kallen was to be executed by hanging, due to having betrayed Schicksal by stealing an extremely imprtant artifact and escaping to the far east (where she met Yae Sakura). Kiana tries to fight those who had captured Kallen, but gets defeated and both get imprisoned. "Kiana's mom" gets her out of prison, and since Kiana is a big ignorant idiot shows her who Kallen was and why was she executed. After listening to her story, Kiana decides to save her, even if only in the simulated world. Bronya agrees to help, and comes up with a plan.

The day of the execution, after the explosion Kiana starts fighting the hangman, but instead of fighting back he shows her an escape route and lets her take Kallen. But there was someone else who also devised a plan to save her. Otto Apocalypse, who at the time had yet to become Schicksal's overseer, let free some previously captured Honkai beasts, so that he and Kallen could escape in the midst of chaos. But Kallen refuses to go with him, and instead starts fighting the beasts. Meanwhile, Bronya had found an hidden record in Schicksal's archives, showing how Kallen didn't die by hanging, but was instead killed by an honkai beast on that same day.

After that, Otto found Bronya, and she noticed he wasn't a VR generated character. Due to their willingness to save Kallen, he lets Bronya give Kiana proper equipment to fight the beasts. After defeating all of them, Kallen reveals to Kiana that she knew that she was only a VR copy of the real Kallen, and that she lived those two days over and over, with them all ending with her death no matter what she did. She then gives Kiana a message for Yae, who the real Kallen sealed away 500 years ago, in case she were to ever meet her.

Trying to summerize Honkai's story would be a pain in the butt to do there lol.

Also about profiles, yeah good luck having someone else find the time to do that and that's also with finding feats for them to scale from lol.

I'm only just replaying the game again for the fun of it. Even if I do like it and all, having profiles to make would be a pain cuz I don't seem to really know what kinds of feats they have that they could get to use to scale with.

Unless we decide to use the manga's/side comics to use then I can see that working, works more if they're canon to the main game which I will assume they are?

I know there's a Honkai manga adaptation but I haven't read a lot of it when they had a few chaps back then.

The ones I've read I'm pretty sure are canon since they're follow ups to one of the games events that it had. Though I think stuff like the summer one isn't?

Back