• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai Impact 3rd

Actually there's no direct adaptation of the in game story, the events shown in the mangas are all stuff not shown in game.

Yeah, those like that one aren't canon to the main story.

Are there any male fighters in the series? Or is literally everyone who fights against the Honkai a Valkyrie/Female?

EDIT: Wait no Siegfried nvm.

Is there any reason for why Girls tend to have a higher resistance to Honkai then men?

Are men still referred to as Valkyrie's?

Wow these are dumb questions.

I don't remember that being explicitly stated, but that might be me forgetting stuff

Nop, for example Siegfired is referred to as a knight iirc

@RKgenki: Ooooooh....eh that's close enough. My main issue is I don't really know of how strong these peeps can be at. Most I know would be like Wall Busters or something like that or, if we use manga, probably Room or Building level ish but again I haven't played the game in so long, I never went past 4 (I'm actually still the middle of it) so IDK if they showed anything else impressive in terms of DC/AP feats.

@Qliph There definitely is more impressive stuff

For example, up there in this same thread the statement about the Gem of Desire destroying several cities if it were to release its energy is around tier 6. There's also the feat from Fu Hua which I posted above, and considering it should use KE it might be in tier 7

There's also Welt's black holes which might have enough going for them to be considered real ones

Then Sirin casually throwing 4 meteors from the moon

@Rkgenki: Ah that's much better feats then lol.

Is destroying several cities really Tier 6? I would have thought it'd be up there in Tier 7 at least.

Welt's black holes and Sirin's feats will probably have to be looked at tho.

It's tier 6 due to the distance between the cities. Due to them being in New Zealand, that's what it'd take to perform that feat

its rather the distance, because those citys tend to be far away from each other, what Country was that again...

Oh then that makes sense. If it wasn't for the distance, I'd think it'd be Tier 7 but with that taken into account then it can be Tier 6.

Tho I think finding the distance would be good to find out on, which is probably known in the manga itself?

Nop, that part isn't in any manga. All we have to go off of is that they're in New Zealand.

For that we can refer to this link Kal posted

Kaltias said:
Then it's probably in the tier 6 range, looking at this. Assuming that it's an explosion or something like that

Ah.

Also about there being females, there's one Honkai Impact wiki that says it's predominantly made of female fighters due to their agility and something about having greater adaptability which I think assumes to be that relating to Honkai energy.

Apparently it's also said that should a Valkyrie not have any resistance to Honkai energy they'll have stigmata's implanted into them in order to gain the resistance to their power. Though it seems that if they don't have the resistance to their power or the will of Honkai, they'll either turn to dust and be erased without a trace of them or be drained of all life and be a zombie...right?

https://houkai3rd.fandom.com/wiki/Valkyrja

Just got it off from here so IDK if it's 100% correct or not.

I remember the second part, ye. Main example being Himeko herself, as we know from early in the story that she won't be able to survive much longer due to that.

Although I see wrong stuff in that page, aside from it being quite outdated

@RKgenki: They probably don't have many people to keep track of and update them which I can understand. Not everyone's gonna be able to do that.

Even for myself who can keep track of most things I can clearly remember on, I may end up just not knowing it, forgetting it or just misremember it.

Speaking of any who can become Tier 6, I'm hoping Seele is among them.

I really like her, and she's pretty damn good for how much I've played using her. Tho I don't have God Kiana so I can't really compare at all for rn.

@Qliph not sure where she'll end up tier wise, but hax wise she might be quite good due to existing in a quantum state and having quantum level matter manip.

Gameplay wise she's awesome against groups of enemies

@Schnee actually Sirin herself during the 2nd Honkai war was likely stronger than when possessing Kiana

aye.

Also playing the X-11 chapter thing with Bronya is cool in regards to learning about the power of the first Herrscher.

Do we know a lot of their particular powers? The first can create stuff out of nothing iirc, second can so stuff related to space time or so I've read, third has lightning and I think the sixth deals with life and death?

Note: might be forgetting stuff

The first is the Herrshcer of Reason, it can recreate what it can comprehend out of Honkai energy. The Divine key made from it is the Void Library, from which Otto gained knowledge on the previous era.

The Second is the Herrscher of the Void, it has power over space. Pretty sure there's more explained about it (also bc it's the one we saw the most), but memory is failing me so. No Divine Key from it.

The third is the Herrscher of Lightning, self explanatory. No Divine key from it either.

The fourth is the Herrscher of the Wind, also self explanatory. And also no Divine Key.

The fifth is unknown afaik

The sixth is the Herrscher of Death, having power over life and death. It can cause cells to decay rapidly. Iirc Otto wants to use its powers to revive Kallen. Seele has its stigma. The Divine Key made from it is the lance Cecilia uses whose name I don't remember rn.

The seventh is the Herrscher of Flame, it can manipulate the heat energy of molecules. It also has the highest raw AP out of all the Herrschers going by statements. The Divine Key made from it is the Judgement of Shamash.

The eight is unknown afaik

The ninth is the Herrscher of Gravity, self explanatory. The derivate Divine Key is the Star of Eden.

The tenth is the Herrscher of Domination, when it appeared it was divided in 1000 different individuals, each demonstrating weaker variants of some of the other Herrschers' powers. The derivate Divine Key is the Xuanyuan Sword (and the Grips of Tai Xuan)

Dunno which one is the eleventh, but it's the one from which the Oath of Judah was made.

The twelfth is the Herrscher of erosion, it manifested as a lethal virus which infected both humans and machines after its host was killed due to the fear of Herrschers. Aside from being a confirmed herrscher host, she was just an harmless girl. It was sealed, and the Divine Key made from it (Jizo Mitama) won't manifest until around the period the game's story takes place in.

The thirteenth is unknown afaik

The fourteenth is the final Herrscher, who caused the end of the previous era

Sounds about right.

I'm guessing Seele having its stigmata lets her use it or is it not something she can due to not being its Herrscher?

Wonder what uses of Domination does. Don't think I've seen what it can do tbh.

The final Herrscher sounds like one of the Beasts in Fate Grand Order, whose said to be "the Beast that annouces the end" lol. Tho IDK what what one means and it may or may be the same as this Herrscher that ended a previous era as you said.

Don't remember much being explained about it, aside from her having the stigma meaning an high resistance to Honkai energy.

My speculation is that Seele's second personality is the Herrscher of Death itself, which hasn't fully manifested yet, and it lives with her in a similar way to how the Herrscher of Lightning is with Mei

Ah.

What kinds of resistances to Honkai energy would grant for the Valkyries (and whoever else isn't one but can endure against it)? The Himeko one I get, and I think I recall the bit of the Honkai destroying someone to dust from one of the manga's as that girl was gonna have the Gem of Desire(???) or Death and she disintegrated because of not being able to resist it.

That might be worth something for them or at least the one in regards to Himeko.

>Tmw I got a better score than a guy with a fully geared God Kiana + Celestial Hymn in Q Abyss

>With a boss she has the advantage against

Proof

@Qliph Biological manip and matter manip most likely. There might be others, but I can't remember them atm

Whales tend to be relatively mediocre at games for the most part, back during my ACI days Id fly with a whale every now and then and just compete with him for points, then when another game came out that wasn't Free to Play he ends up being incredibly lackluster.

This also reminds me of Nanoha verse needing a revision and/or more char profiles.

Only problem is feats/scaling as well as the abilities and, swear to god, resistances and why they have it.

Be cool if I could get two verses of waifus in matches against one another... ^^;

Was actually kinda surprised there wasn't a profile for herrscher, btw do you know what her speed rating would be?

Well that's because no one's managed to actually make the profiles for this series. Idk whose gonna do it tho cuz I doubt I'll be able to.

And idk about her speed either.

I reached level 70, rip any chances for good standings in MA and Dirac Sea/Q Abyss for the next 10 levels

Anyway, Violet Executer is most likely getting an augment core going by an image posted by Mihoyo and this is finally making me feel lucky for having gotten her

Also according to CN players HoR Bronya is at least as strong as GK when fully geared, and is more F2P friendly than her (but in the end they cover different roles so one doesn't rule out the other)

Also also, found the site with the two VNs (one is about Anti Entropy, the other about Durandal and Rita), but they're in Chinese so rip. Google can directly translate the pages while reading, but obv it won't be too accurate. Still, from what I got there're more direct comparisons between the Star of Eden's black holes and real black holes, so at this point I'd say we can consider them as such meaning glass cannon Bronya with tier 5/4 AP is a thing

Bonus: Otto pulling a Gil

Back