• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai Impact 3rd

okay not that im stealing ideas from the genshin thread but we should make a discord server because posting scans on here is very bothersome since i have to upload to discord and copy link from there

okay not that im stealing ideas from the genshin thread but we should make a discord server because posting scans on here is very bothersome since i have to upload to discord and copy link from there
I wouldn’t mind I discord server
I can re download discord
Conversation is also a lot faster on there

Eee, here's an example of what HG2 Kiana's stats would look like (Im too lazy to write hax kek) (this is written due to talks on discord kek)

Attack Potency: At least Planet level, likely Universe level+ (Kept up with incomplete Herrscher of Thunder Mei, with her mere presence alone caused the World Tree to collapse and for an infinitely sized universe to start collapsing) | At least Planet level, likely Universe level+ (Stronger than before, kept up with heavily suppressed Jhana) | Universe level+, potentially higher (Relative to Kyuushou and Jhana, potentially rewound the universe after wiping out all life, stomped Raiden Mei, far stronger than her base form, has the power of Sirin, should be stronger than 10 year old Fusion Kiana)

Speed: At least FTL (Is able to dodge beams of light from multiple bosses, easily dodged lightning despite being off-guard) | At least FTL, likely MFTL+ (Relative to suppressed Jhana) | MFTL+ (Far faster than before)

Lifting Strength: Unknown | Unknown | Unknown

Striking Strength: At least Planet class, likely Universe class+ | At least Planet class, likely Universe class+ | Universe class+, potentially higher

Durability:
At least Planet level, likely Universe level+ | At least Planet level, likely Universe level+ | Universe level+, potentially higher

Stamina:
Very high | Very high | Likely limitless

Range: Unknown | Unknown | Planetary, Universal+ with presence

Beidou becomes god
Beidou would split the sea for real with it lol
Plus automatic overload since I imagine it would be pyro coated if it was in Genshin

Diluc would also become a god with it

(btw fun fact with the rating we’re gonna scale Kevin to 600 Petatons that’s extremely close to being above to vaporize the earths oceans in one second food for thought)

Beidou would split the sea for real with it lol
Plus automatic overload since I imagine it would be pyro coated if it was in Genshin

Diluc would also become a god with it

(btw fun fact with the rating we’re gonna scale Kevin to 600 Petatons that’s extremely close to being above to vaporize the earths oceans in one second food for thought)
thats ******* hot

Yeah since according to the reactions page if two characters fight they scale to each other’s reactions
This also would make even Rita’s weaker battle suit sub relativistic (since that’s the speed of the actual movement SK did)
Did Rita ever hit SK? If so she might be able to scale to reactions

Did Rita ever hit SK? If so she might be able to scale to reactions
She probably did in the gameplay segments (Gameplay is a really hard metric to tell how good or bad a character did in a fight) however to have movement scale to reactions of another character you basically have to blitz them from far away in the sense of not being able to react to or see them.

Even Sirin didn’t do that to my knowledge
Speed is the SK Battlesuits thing

She probably did in the gameplay segments (Gameplay is a really hard metric to tell how good or bad a character did in a fight) however to have movement scale to reactions of another character you basically have to blitz them from far away in the sense of not being able to react to or see them.

Even Sirin didn’t do that to my knowledge
Speed is the SK Battlesuits thing
I was talking about if Rita would have reactions comparable to SK, while their movement would be relative

Oh, Ive replayed the part and it seems that Durandal blitzed both SK and Rita, she threw the Abyss Flower and they only reacted after it landed and produced a flash of light
To me it seems more like they were already laser focused on eachother then Abyss flower just randomly appeared between them
It’s expected they wouldn’t react they didn’t even get to see it coming.

Plus due to how it’s animated for all we know they reacted the instant it touched the ground (Instinctive/reflexive) they were just shocked and that’s why they took a bit to speak.

To me it seems more like they were already laser focused on eachother then Abyss flower just randomly appeared between them
It’s expected they wouldn’t react they didn’t even get to see it coming.

Plus due to how it’s animated for all we know they reacted the instant it touched the ground (Instinctive/reflexive) they were just shocked and that’s why they took a bit to speak.
We see them squaring off and it lands, and we don't see them move. If we do get more stuff for Dudu being massivley above this suit Rita and SK then this can be used for supporting evidence

We see them squaring off and it lands, and we don't see them move. If we do get more stuff for Dudu being massivley above this suit Rita and SK then this can be used for supporting evidence
It’s pretty clear why they don’t move because of the limited animation in that scene but yeah the abyss toss was still faster than them by implication.
As supporting evidence tho if it’s consistent I’m fine with this being used as that.

Btw guys in the upcoming revision when these stupid calcs get evaluated already
I think Siegfried’s Calc is gonna get a big upgrade, because long story short I took a look into that Naruto Toneri thread and realized that moon split is really similar to Siegfried’s cloud split and it uses 0.5 mass x V^2 instead of 1/12 like in most cloud splits/dispersals

So people scaling off that might of an utu Calc will get upgraded as well

Country level Toneri tho made my day highkey reading

I think Siegfried’s Calc is gonna get a big upgrade, because long story short I took a look into that Naruto Toneri thread and realized that moon split is really similar to Siegfried’s cloud split and it uses 0.5 mass x V^2 instead of 1/12 like in most cloud splits/dispersals

Island level Toneri when

Updated the Siegfried calculation to use the proper mass it is 364 Petatons now and a little more in line with the upcoming 600 Petaton scaling

Back