• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai Impact 3rd

Sry but i dont believe we can use that one. Its never used in canon and is only used once, it wont even be part of the standard eq.

Well, seeing as Smolice permanently retired from the wiki, it is on me now to do the profiles. Necroing this for people who are interessted or knowledgeable enough to help out.

I see

There are some nice feats in it which would scale to at least part of the cast

Off the top of my head, there's Benares flying to the moon (not sure about the timeframe tho)

On another note, anyone hyped for Herrscher Bronya? Currently saving crystals for her

But I'm also less than 1000 crystals away from LE's skin so I hope she comes out before that event ends

Noice.

I was wondering where the cast would be at, especially Herrscher Kiana.

I have to think on downloading the game again first kek. Been busy with a couple VN's and some other stuff to re-get into kek.

AP wise I'm not sure

There's Welt creating artificial black holes which also display proper black hole stuff (like the time dilation near the even horizon), and Herrscher Kiana would probably scale, I think

I see lel, there's currently an event for returning players, they can give out bonus packets in chat and players who play with them get a currency for an event shop. Dunno what else they get

There's also an event full of memes going o

Oooooh. I'm now reading the Anti-Enthropy manga. One of the early times whne I first played Honkai I finished that one event and somewhat still remember so I'm good on that of what happened around that time.

Ahhhh noice~

LOL

Real talk, I legit just read that manga too earlier lol.

And this is a pretty good AP feat for Fu Hua. Maybe even a speed feat considering she went such a distance in short time like that.

Not sure if we'd get good results speed wise from this

Still, SK Fu Hua scales directly from Benares, so there's that

Shes the most annoying tsundere i have ever seen. And i freaking love tsunderes. You can nutshell Kiana into "Mei, Mei, Mei, being a ******* brat, Mei, Mei, Mei, i need to argue with everyone in the group, Mei, Mei, Mei, Oh look im god now have fun"

Velox, i gave you reasons more than her being a tsundere. I for example love tsunderes, i find them endearing. But Kiana is a annoying brat that is shoehorned into being a crazy lesbian, she has literally no other remarkable traits. Oh and she becomes god. Character development wuhu.

Going off what I remember of her and from reading the manga's...yes, she has quite a bit of a problem for me also to like her.

I still do, I just like everyone else in Honkai more in comparison lol

@Vel that's not ridiculous, I can see why someone would dislike her, even if I personally don't

That said, we're most likely gonna get actual character development for her in the next story chapter, coming with VR's augment core

And find the answer that kind of ridiculous? Yeah no, i don't give a shit to them, minorities ftw

@Genki Good then, disliking the character without giving he/she a chance to improve are bad people

I finished downloading Honkai for like the 3rd time now lol.

A lot of stuff I didn't get to do and MAN is there new stuff to look at and get used to again lol.

Ye, lots of stuff's going on rn

I'd focus on unlocking Seele first, I have her at S rank and she's pretty good with only F2P stuff (I have only one 4 star stigma on her, which is farmable even tho I got lucky and got it from the standard equipment supply instead)

What levels are you guys btw? And which Valks do you have?

Lvl 36

I have.. too many to count honestly. 2 Kallens, 2 Kianas, 3 Meis, 1 Yae, 2 Himekos, 1 Theresa, 1 Fua Ha, 1 Bronya and 1 Rita

Meanwhile I'm lv 68 trying my best to take as long as possible to reach 70

As for Valks, I have 3 Fu Hua, 4 Bronya, 3 Teri, 3 Kiana, 3 Mei, 4 Himeko, 2 Kallen, 2 Yae, 1 Rita, Seele and Lilya

I'm lvl 53 with 2 Kiana's, 2 Mei's, 2 Bronya's, 2 Himeko's, 1 Theresa and 1 Sakura.

I've been mainly focusing more on story last time I played it and I never really managed to get enough crystals for Valkyries lol.

Back